{for sale] BC wheel

i will send you the $140 plus shiping just like you asked for in both your pm to me and this thread, also if you are “on the pipe” then ive got some other stuff to bring that price down

nvm i just got uinformed you only smoke tobbaco, oh well ive got a pipe that might work nyways what ever i have the money nowif you tell me where when and how to send it…

Crack is not tabacco. Duh.

Dude, shut up. You suck.

cool…thats the best straight offer yet…but i always take trade into considration…still waiting to hear from unign,

stay tuned.

Jagur Posted:
i dont need feel the magic but the other 3 i would like. do you have the case and the manuals for those other three?

I know I have the case for mario, i might have the manual but im not sure. I know I have the manual for under the knife and i think i probably have the case. I also think I have both for advance wars.

i replied to your PM

so who will it be

nothing is final yet…some of the best offers have a really slow responce time to the PM’s ive sent so it is taking awile to get things final.

your offer of 140+ ship is duely noted, thanx.

alright, i still havent heard back…

UNICYCLISTBEN:

you are 1st to get if i dont hear from any of the others that have trade by tommorrow…PM me your address so i can find out how much shipping will be if it goes to you.

i have PM’ed you my mailing address. as soon as i get payment…its yours!

set the type to bold to post the word…

SOLD

Congratulations on selling something in the wrong forum. :wink: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

the Trade forum is an in-affective place to try and sell somthing. you have no idea.