[For Sale] BC plates

those plates welded or bent? i hope there welded…

They don’t look welded, so my guess is bent, but I found that they are really really strong, I have tested them to the best of my ability, as well as my friend Amanda. If you want more reviews I will try and get abbabibble and smcmorrow to write up some form of review when they get theirs.

will do, n-man.

hold on a sec… how don’t ya know if there bent or welded? aren’t they your plates? so confused…might be poured into a jig to… oh well there sexy and if i can get 20$ i’m buy’n em how many you got left?

I bought the metal at an industrial scrap yard.

I have two sets left at my house and I can probably make another 6-7 sets.

how much is shipping to K7M 8L2?

Nine dollars so a total of 29 dollars.

check your pm’s

how much in australian will they cost?

and how much will the shipping be likely to cost me and all the rest??

im interested :slight_smile:

It would be about 50 AUD including shipping.

dude, ok! I got these things in the mail today and they are frigging BEASTS! Shiny, and really really thick metal. I can’t wait to test these things out. They’re freaking awesome. I love them. Going to write a review about them as soon as i get them on and ride with them a bit.

tell us if the bolts are too high.

How much do they weigh? I am just curious how the weight compares to bedfords.

three pounds overall

hey i will buy a set i pmed u

so yea plus how much is shipping to washing ton(spokane, washington)

I’m going to be picking up some more tommorrow but I don’t know how many to get. If you are planning on getting any please let me know and it can garantee you a set as this may be the last chance I get at getting the current model. I already have Hag Bag and the next person to send me some money’s plates.

ok. I drilled out the correct size hole in the plates and got them on today!
check it out:

i took it for a test ride in the garage and the thing seems pretty damn solid with these plates on it. They’ve got a good large plate base for your shoe.
Love them, would recommend anyone. Not sure about possible drop heights yet, but for $30US, they’re
b-e-a YOOteefull.

I’m really glad to hear that you like them. I now have another two sets available.

THESE ARE THE LAST TWO EVER. THERE WILL NEVER BE ANYMORE MADE AT THIS PRICE.

They have run out of the angled metal atm so if I decide to continue making bc plates for people they will probably look different and the cost may not be the same.

So place your orders quick before I run out, the first two people to get me money may have them.

i’ve allready order them and the were supose to be hear today but te lady i live with isn’t here today so she didn’t check the mail and i’m so bummed but i’m right bumped to get em onto a wheel

You might want to check with the her again, or someone else in the building. I checked the tracking number (0056413000128343) they gave and according to it the packaged was delivered yesterday morning.