Fluck Countdown

Sorry one more thing.

Will there be seperate things for the street competition? From what I have seen from the 2005 FLUCK video, that area does not support the street style very well.

-Shaun Johanneson

8 days, 199 hours.

i think the street competition take place outside. you find some pictures on the fluck page if you use the danish language.

World premier of livestream from a unicycle convention.
See live pictures of building the indoor trials pacour here.
check out unicycle.tv daily. We start livestreaming soon. Enjoy the webcam pictures.

Darn, I will be away during FLUCK, so I can’t watch any of it. I will however be glued to the screen while watching you folks build it.

Wowee, it’s looking mighty fine. Excellent work ladies and gents.

Only a week to go now!

Now, we have a chat on the webcam page. So, everybody can talk there and see the live picture of the webcam. Enjoy… and have fun.

sweet.
7 days, sick

We are soo cool! Livestream is ready, you can hit it and see us working.

7 days, 191 hours.

The webcam is awesome. The livestream doesn’t work for me, unfortunately. I tried it in Firefox on Kubuntu Feisty. It just shows a page with an empty space where the video is supposed to be. Any suggestions?

I can’t wait till Fluck!

Gee, I wonder how much time is left until FLUCK?

Hmm, let’s see… counts fingers and mumbles days of the week
Ehh… Less than 6 days, yes?! 143 hours. I think I got the hours wrong yesterday.

And I got livestream working on my comp. And it’s got sound! I’m eavesdropping on somebody’s conversation right now. Sweet!

:smiley: Excellent :smiley:

MR is going to be awfully quiet next week.

Very, very true. :smiley:

Yo,

I can’t believe how well this thread actually counted down. lol. That’s really rad. I have Just under 6 days at 136 hours. I think that’s about right.

-Shaun Johanneson

It’s nice to know one’s effort is appreciated. 5 days, 126 hours left.

FLUCK - it’s almost here!

Man am I excited! Next week at this time we are going to be at FLUCK!

It is kind of hard for me to Unicycle after work because I am constantly dancing with excitement!

Unicorn

4 days, 101 hours left.

I’m gonna start getting all the things ready today. Neat!

Still just a bit over 4 full days. Fours days and 4.5 hours as of now. That’s crazy to think about really. This countdown started long time ago. 100.5 hours. I’ve been watching (having it on while i’m doing stuff) the live stream for an hour now, and they haven’t gotten up yet. lol. 8 am over there.

-Shaun Johanneson