Floridaverse

Filming will begin shortly on Floridaverse. I’m on a short lunch break from work and don’t have time to get all the photos sorted out, but here’s a teaser…

Re: Floridaverse

AccordNSX wrote:

> Filming will begin shortly on Floridaverse. I’m on a short lunch break
> from work and don’t have time to get all the photos sorted out, but
> here’s a teaser…

Ouch! Been there and done that. Now I own a pair of Roach pads. :smiley:

Cheers,
Jason

Here’s part of FUC (Florida Unicycling Crew)
L to R, John, Adam, Frank, Michael.

I took my family to Sarasota this week and hooked up with AccordNSX and billnye. We had a great time.

My son Michael and I were introduced to Urban Riding, Sarasota style. We started off close to the downtown area and rode all over town, finding all sorts of things to play on. Curbs, stairs, fountains, seawalls etc.,etc.,etc…
The local boy’s impressed me with their trials skills and their nerve! I’m okay with stairs and curbs and stuff, but I’ll leave the three and four foot drops to the “kids”.

We only had one run in with the cops, when we were at the public Library. He was nice about it, just said “Don’t do that”. So, we moved on.
The phrase repeated most of the night: “That’s Gappable!”

When we got back to the house, it was 4 hours later. We really had a blast. We left the camera in the car so unfortunately the only photos were at the end of the ride.

The next day, three of us (Adam had to work) drove up the coast a bit and had a few good hours of Muni riding. It’s always fun to find new trails even if we did kind of feel lost at times. The trails were nice, and the advanced sections really tested us.

All in all, a great uni-intensive vacation. Can’t wait to do it again.

Adam and John, thanks for a great time.