Flexibility of trials wheels

(smashing head against drywall) MAKE HER STOP>>>>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGG

i ment unicyclist.com not unicycling

Last time I checked, unicycling.com didn’t sell unicycles. Has that changed within the last two minutes?

-Mike
(arggg, those insider traders can be so annoying…)

Re: Flexibility of trials wheels

How can I get one of these MUNI MILITIA stickers? I’d love one!

Dylan

I was thinking the same thing about the stickers. They are sweet!
What do you use to make them?
Scott
P.S. Zambuni is the best

Re: Re: Flexibility of trials wheels

Just e-mail me your mailing address and I’ll send you some. I had 250 of them made up from www.stickerguy.com. You just send him a Photoshop attachment of your artwork, and he makes them. His prices are pretty cheap too. They’re vinyl, so they will be weatherproof, and the size I ordered will fit on uni frames and seat post.

e-mail me at mojoe@unicyclist.com

cheers… Joe (Mojoe)
mojoe.unicyclist.com

WOW, I went there, and thats A LOT less than what i expected them to be. Now im thinking of making my own design and sending it to them because of the low cost, but those MUNI MILITIA stickers are REALLY cool and it would be cool to have one.
Thanks MOJOE!
Scott

forgot

What size are the stickers you ordered?

Re: forgot

5.50" x 1.42"
250 stickers for $25 ppd

I was really wanting some cool stickers for my unicycles. I finally just decide to make up my own.

The only downside is that it took seven weeks to get them, but I print business forms for a living, and I know how easy it is to get behind when printing. If you have Photoshop, it’s easy to make the designs. I’ve been trying to think of other cool, punk, sub-culture type unicycling stickers to have printed.