Flatland BMX: Hoffman Strowler (UK, EUROPE, USA, CAN, WORLD)

Hey guys!

I have here for sale a Hoffman Strowler flatland BMX frame. 18.75" toptube size, Bee Yellow! Impossible to get a hold of these days in stores, and the strongest flatland frame. Designed by Kevin Jones! Perfect for the beginner, intermediate, and expert rider. Especially good for street riders looking to get into flatland, it will take the abuse of street riding and shrug off the knocks better than most of your modern street frames too. Weight is very well proportioned on this frame and will aid learning and improving. A true treat to ride.

Condition: New, No scratches, built up once to ride a small handful of times… learning peg wheelies and steamrollers. It looks like it came out of the box. I even cut up bits of electrical insulation tape to cover up the holes on the frame to prevent any moisture or dust getting into the tubes… talk about babying the frame? You won’t get a better condition frame unless you went to a store and handpicked the freshest of the batch!

Selling it as part of a bundle, a framekit:
-Strowler frame
-Profile Flatland cranks 150mm
-Profile 18t sprocket
-Profile Hollow spindle
-Eclat CNC Mid BB with higher quality bearings
-KHE Watanabe seat
-Odyssey Intac seatpost

^All the following parts are new, just like the frame. No scratches, no rust, no frills, no nonsense. If you’re not satisfied, I’ll even offer you a refund service, I’m that confident of how fresh and new this bike is! The only part of the bunch that has a scratch is the Watanabe seat, which itself is plastic and has a few tiny scuffs on the corners of the backend. Nothing you wouldn’t do yourself within the first ride. Everything is tiptop, new condition, as if you just ordered it from an online store. That’s a promise.

If you bought all these parts separately online, it’d cost you around 500 pounds. That’s about what I paid.

I’ll let it go for 300 pounds only with FREE UK Postage Royal Mail Special Delivery recorded and insured.

All you need to do is put your front end on it, and your rear wheel, and you’re good to go. [i]Perfect for anyone getting into flat from street![/i]

Any more info? Ask me in this topic or PM me. I’m fast with replies.

Grab this bargain while you can!

:slight_smile:

LIFETIME WARRANTY ON FRAME, CRANKS, SPINDLE

i havent said these words in a long time…i love your bike

http://www.diversiontv.com/DiversionTvPages/Users/webfrmFreeVideos.aspx?id=25&type=freevideo

Watch this. After a year of riding you’ll be able to pull some of these tricks, that’s a promise. Just ride hard and stay motivated. This bike I’m selling is an elite-spec. Ask any flatlander and they’ll back it up. Those horrible-riding weak KHE completes don’t even raise a pinky finger to this build for sale.

Lifetime warranty on all chromoly pieces on this build

i love my unicycle, but would probably sell my little brother for this bike.

Your mum’s gonna be ticked that you used her best bathroom mats to pose it on.

bump

Sponge, you could try selling it over on the Singletrack world forum, they like BMX’s over there!

if only i had the cash :frowning:

There’s a guy in Ottawa who rides Flatland BMX, I’ll tell him about it, maybe he’ll want it;)

Review picked out from the flatlanders’ forums:

oh and a LIFETIME WARRANTY on this frame! NO other flatland frame has this…

The End. Is this you? You ride Uni too?

You guys should see his new bike. Ares AY48. Light, quality, strong, rare and eye popping color to top it off…

This fine right honorable gentleman is definitely a good seller. Trustworthy and of his word. I know him from a whole different forum…

JellyRoll, if we didn’t already know sponge I would have thought that you were one of his alter egos trying to talk him up. It doesen’t suprise me at all that he has a bling bike. He is sort of our resident bike trials/uni crossover expert.

Have you seen his unicycle? Not sure if I would call it beautiful but It has some good charicter. Or at least it did, not sure if he is done his new build yet.

If there was flat land around here I might consider it but I need to buy a new 36 for commuting.

How’d you find me on this forum? haha. Yeah I used to ride uni, but still glance over the forum from time to time to keep up with what’s going on. I’m going to finish building my uni after my new flat build is done.

Sask- we know eachother from global-flat.com . Haha, are you referring to The Ti? not necessarily the most beautiful frame, as it’s pretty old and scratched up. But nearly a decade old. Sure has character though!

I was hoping someone on this forum’d take my build. I need to sell this to get my plane tickets. I hate to see this Strowler go, it’s so damn nice. New! But my Ares will be replacing it.

I actually have some friends getting into flatland. It might be a little bit out of their budget though. How much would it cost to send this thing to the U.S.?

I’d expect around 50 pounds give or take a few.

Dude i love this bike and im very interested, been looking for one for ages! I notice you dont run a rear brake, does it have the removeable mounts?

Hey,

yes, it does take removeable mounts. I have them in a small plastic bag they came in with the frame. I’ll include them too.

I accept payment via paypal if you’re really interested in this. It is a popular build and a lot of potential buyers. I’m just waiting for someone to step up and take the dive! (PP account: 300 GBP made payable to suhongmin@hotmail.co.uk)

It’s a one-time bargain that is an emergency sale at an upsettingly low price, since I am in a hurry to buy plane tickets!

PM sent, check your inbox, :slight_smile:

C’mon chaps, this is a killer deal. I’m sure a lot of you at some point must’ve wanted to get into flatland. Well this is your chance, at a super low price with an elite-spec that’s brand new. Flatland isn’t a sport that only superhumans can do. If you can do uni, you can do flatland! Buy! :slight_smile:

Shameless Bump.

NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE!