{Flat/Street/Trial} New Medium

You do such a great job with your filming, you wouldnt even need a good edit. But the edit, as always, was amazing as well. I agree with colby that you could do something with this. Great skills man, keep it up.

Also the unicycling as always from you guys is awesome as well. Brutal bail at the end.
The riding on the wire was an awesome shot. It was where I really started to think you were using the 550d. All I can say about that, very happy you have that camera.
The line at 1:40 was really sweet too.

Thanks for that great comments (:

@emile: yes i will upload it on vimeo this night. i also wanted to post it on utv today, but somehow the upload stopped. i will try it again this night ;D

hey raphael, that was an amazing video, im in total awe. but i think you and your brothers have too much talent and should share some with me :stuck_out_tongue: (just kidding)
oh and what song was that?

haha xD thank you.
i wrote it at the end ;D :roll_eyes:
it is: New Medium by Faded Paper Figures

Wow your videos just get better and better. All of you guys improve so fast its amazing and Raphael, your editing is prodigious for your age. Keep it up!

That really was epic. The trials lines were crazy as were all the other clips. Loved the grinds. Great video great edit

Such a nice video! All the tricks that were obviously good were good. And the doubleflip-legwrap-3spin was so creative. I got to learn that. The edit and filming were better than ever. You should go on a huge European road trip this summer and make a massive DVD. I would buy it.

edit: I think a 15 set is the longest round handrail grind if anyone cares.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. That alone would’ve scared me. I don’t know if I would be able to jump off before the kink, I know usually, I just grind it, I can’t imagine having the control to hop off after such a long grind. I love this video soooooo much, and yes, I would PAY to have a big video from you.

the editing was (again…) insane!!! :):slight_smile:
the riding was awesome, love the trial, it looks so smooth :roll_eyes:
and the last handrail was :astonished: amazing !!
Was the last grind, a try to do a no hander (or was it just falling) :p?
If it was a to do a no hander… WOW really nice!! I think (if I could ever to a handrail like that) I still would never try a no hander on it, because it is really hard to control it perfect on a rail like that :smiley: (and you see hat can go wrong xD)

thank you :wink:

nono. he didn’t try a nohander xD he just bailed, and couldnt keep the balance.

Very nice riding & editing!

I would also buy a DVD if you guys made one :slight_smile: that was so so great to watch… i loved how cleanly elias early caught the foot plant backwards crankflip, and raph’s early caught 180 flip down the same set…early caught tricks look so amazing.

I really really love your camera as well, i had the model before it came out with Video. :frowning: would love to get that one such great picture quality.

Fantastic edit as well. A lot of effort put in to the whole thing with an outstanding outcome :slight_smile:

i looooove it. beside zen junkie the only video i like watching without looking at the skills. the best part is Simon’s jump on the bench, the music the colours everything fits perfect!