Flash for EUC

awesome video!
you should land this railgrind :slight_smile:

Hello :slight_smile:
At first i want to say a big thanks to all people who watched this video and liked it .:smiley:
Yes i’m riding 125 moment crancks.
Some like “1radler” or “unicycledood” didn’t really like the editing, ok that’s their opinion but I agree with Spencer when he says that “when people make street/Flat video it’s really flashy but this was more subtle and artsy. I think its refreshing to see something different.”
I don’t like when there are too much effects. Me and my friend want to try to make video more visual.
And to finish, that’s shame i didn’t land this handrail, I think it’ll be more easy if it was a square rail. But I can land it, we just have to take more battery next time :p.

Bye
Adrien Delecroix

i didn’t say i didn’t like it, i just don’t agree with unigurd that that editing was "insane. it was a simple but enjoying edit to watch the vid ;D

i love the crankflip over the bench and the 450 side from crossed feet
but i would like to not say this i wachted the 9thflip again and i think that it was only fliped a quater and i kinda goes back to normal then like when felix did his first fifthflip wich wasn’t a fifth

Thanks Lduwig :slight_smile:
It was a ninthflip :wink: me too before i thought it wasn’t one, but i realized it was a optical effect. It’s like when i do trey double flip, it looks like a trey flip :stuck_out_tongue:

sry adrien that i´ve to say that and i really don´t want to destroy your happyness or whatever :smiley:
but if u watch the frame where the uni is at 720° your right pedal is like u have flipped 1.25 but it should be 0.75.
second: if it would be a real 9flip, the flip must go to your body at the end but with ur 9flp the flip goes away from u at the end. that´s the same with fithflips just with 900 and not 540. it must flip in the same direction ( to ur body) and it doesn´t, it does like a treyflip or a sejflip :roll_eyes:

Funny that you don’t want this video to be flashy, but still calls it Flash… :p:)