First flatland vid

I don’t know if I like freestyle-flatland just yet but I’m looking forward to another creative video from you :slight_smile:

glad to see you put in the clip from the school :slight_smile: awesome video man

wow!!! amazing creativity and smoothness!!! im kind of doing the opposite and switching from mainly flat to lots of street, but i really like both

this is like…my favorite flatland vid ever

He’s alive! Nice to see you still riding Luke, still got the mad skills I see :smiley:

I think Luke is one of the the most appriciated unicyclist ever, and he never stopped being my favourite rider ;). I would like to consider myself his biggest fan, but I know i would not be alone in that category :slight_smile:

Holy shit, so much balance. Freestyle tricks have never looked so good.

really nice luke. about time you got this together :stuck_out_tongue: really creative stuff, and clean as usual :slight_smile: love watching your videos.

Wow, this is an incredible video! I love seeing the flatland tricks on a freestyle unicycle. So difficult! It’s exactly what I would like to be able to do (after lots and lots of practice and maybe finding a magic lamp). When you’re learning a new flat trick (rolls, wraps, flips, spins) do you start right out on this unicycle or do you start with more of a street/trials unicycle first (wider rim/tire, longer cranks, lower tire pressure)?