fight???

have u ever hit someone with your uni. sometimes when im riding some rapsuperstars* are laughing and saying theres a gay clown. so i threaten them that ill hit em in the head. they sometimes ignore me sometimes laugh. im starting to think of killing them. uni is a nice weapon. its not so light afterall. ok im not into killing them but just make a nice hard hit to leg to immobile those dickheads. thats the right way to make clownophobia. :angry:

Nah donā€™y worry about them. If you are a unicyclist you are better than them anyway. Save your energy and put it into learning new skills.

hahaha, thatā€™s funny dawg. If someone calls you a gay clown just give them the finger. If theyā€™re bigger than you or youā€™re outnumbered - simply run. Sht happens and I think weā€™ve all had a number of cocky ā€œcoolā€ people give us bullsht. Itā€™s gunna happen to the best of us but all you can do is get insane at riding then make moviesā€¦or something.

Peace
-Keaton

Sneaker, I completely agree with you, sometimes I just canā€™t handle it and say ā€˜nastyā€™ things to them :wink: When Iā€™m really tired that is, Iā€™m a very nice person really :roll_eyes: My brother and I have certainly discussed whacking a few people on the head with our metal pedals :confused:

Donā€™t be a wuss, sometimes it takes a bullet.

Thatā€™s all funny. Keaton I like that comment. Just make movies. Just laugh at them. Whether itā€™s fake, or you actually find it funny. I do. It pisses more people off if someone says something, look rgiht at them, laugh and shake your head. Then whip a trick. Haha. If you can, just donā€™t miss it. Yeah, insane at riding, then make movies, do that too. Laters

-Shaun Johanneson

My personal favourite is when iā€™m out about town on the raffe and people say, ā€œwhat would happen if i kicked/pushed your wheel?ā€ in a menacing manor, to which i always reply, ā€œIā€™d fall on your f***ing headā€. Some people seem to think that i mean iā€™d fall off and might land on them and say " but iā€™d move out the way", to which i reply, " I have very good aim." It always gets a laugh. Genreally i agree with unifreak7, (are there really 6 other people called unifreak?) in that laughing at them usually works aswell. As a last resort, if youā€™re on anything bigger than 20", head down and go full-speed for them, theyā€™re bound to chicken out. Incidently if you are on a 20" donā€™t try this, they may go and get a sandwhich and be back before you get to them.

go to college, and then ride thereā€¦Youā€™ll run into all kinds of fools.

Most of the oneā€™s whoā€™ve given me crap are usually in front of girls, and think they are out of my hearing range, or they are drunk baffoons.

I end up pulling tricks in front of them, or ignoring them.

Iā€™ve had some people who were persistant, arrogant, idiots tell me that what I do is clown stuff and clown stuff only. I try and tell them ā€œNO, Iā€™m a trials rider!!!ā€

Itā€™s usually hot college girls that give me compliments. One was on a bike and told me ā€œYouā€™re way more cooler than me,ā€ with a big smile on her face. No wonder itā€™s usually guys who give me crap.

Iā€™ve also had groups of people elect one of their friends to try and ride. If itā€™s a guy, he usually racks his b*lls right when Iā€™m telling him to not sit on those. Then the rest of the group will question me and give me expressions as if I were a neuter. I always say ā€œI donā€™t sit on those, that would hurt, obviouslyā€

Shake your head and ignore people. Or, pull a trick. I once pulled a trick when I overheard a guy whispering to two girls that what I was doing was lame, and then when I landed the trick clean I heard ā€œWhoa! That was crazy,ā€ just loud enough under their breaths that I smiled to myself, thinking, ā€˜thatā€™s right.ā€™

When you ignore people, it generally pisses them off more, because theyā€™ve FAILED at their attempts to belittle to you. Their harrassment is NO GOOD when it canā€™t get to you. They have no more verbal projectiles to throw.

And if you get the chance, correct them. Tell them about your sport.

Ride more near people, and youā€™ll be able to be keen and upfront with people. And youā€™ll be able to get way more confidence boosting smiles and positive remarks from girls:)

Later,
Evan

PS, generally people are open and accepting, and curious. The others are jealous, mislead mongrels, whose parents shouldā€™ve aborted them or raised them up to be better citizens. Itā€™s not their total fault that they act so ā€œcoolā€ and are so stupidā€¦they donā€™t know any better.

Re: fight???

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 04:04:16 -0500, ā€œSneakerā€ wrote:

>have u ever hit someone with your uni.

I think Scott Kurland has done that with his coker nicknamed Grendel
to a threatening road user, but I canā€™t find the thread. It was quite
serious ISTR.

Klaas Bil - Newsgroup Addict

I ride like a princess. - john_childs

Re: Re: fight???

I have ā€¦ to a guy who purposely stopped in front of me. I sped up and leaned forward to maximize my inertia. He had to backup 3 steps holding his arms out so I couldnā€™t rollover on him ā€¦ :smiley:

Normally that guy would have been roadkillā€¦ but he was probably 100lbs bigger than me ā€¦ so I only got to knock him back 4 feet or so ā€¦ and all I said was ā€¦ 'thatā€™s what you wanted ā€¦? wasnā€™t it ā€¦?" ā€¦ He said ā€¦ ā€œsorryā€ ā€¦ I said ā€œno your notā€¦ you wanted to see what I would do ā€¦ā€

afterall ā€¦ if you stop in front of a moving car or b*ke ā€¦ do you expect NOT to ge hit ā€¦?