February NUTS??

3 days to go guys! Hope everybody is still coming. Just confirming with everyone we are meeting at 10.30am outside the main entrance of piccadilly station, am i right? Cant wait to get som footage for my next video, its going to be great.

I’m definately still coming. Yep, 10:30 outside the main entrance to picadilly station. I’ll be catching the train on my own now. The other unicyclist and the skaters have got too much going on that day. Plus the train is quite expensive.

I’ll be bringing a digital camera but it’s quite an old one so the video quality is a bit poor and it eats batteries. I’m currently putting together a video. Footage from Manchester and from the British Juggling Convension at the end of March should top it off nicely.

ill be bringing my camcorder ill see you all there!
so what theres like 3, 4 people comming thats quite a poor turnout but whatever it should be a realy good session, ill be tryimng to get back up to standerd :D.

see you all there

Yeah 4 isnt very good :(. But im sure it will be a great laugh :D. And im sure lots of people will come to the next one after they see the video fromt this one :P. Anyways see you all there!

hey guys! just to check is everyone still coming tomorrow? i cant wait for this.

Hey guys, I’ll meet up with you at 10:30 in front of picadilly too, hopefully. Newbie muni’er here, but it’ll be good to meet up with you and see what’s going on. I’ve only got an hour or so.

Anyone able to PM me their number just in case?

Great another person! See you tomorrow then hopefully.

Have fun tomorrow chaps, sorry I can’t be there.

Good day today lads, had an awesome time shame i didnt get much video footage. Cant wait until the next one. cya

That was great fun yesterday. I lean’t some new stuff, got some footage and met some great people. It was definately worth the train journey to manchester. I’ll come to meets in the future if they are not too dificult to get to.

It was nice to meet up with you all, even if I wasn’t able to do much. However as soon as all you experts were out of sight, I was able to do the freemount 1 in every 2 attempts, rising to every attempt before I met my friend.

James

Very nice congratulations :). I guess we were just putting you off then… sorry. You should come to a muni event sometime i think thats more your style, like dale said we might organise rivington pike sometime.

Any photo’s then guys?

Sorry no photos as of yet, matts friend took some and i have asked him to get them and post them on the forums so hopefully we will have some pics very soon. Not much videoing either, i only got 3 video clips filmed during the whole day.

I want to become a NUTTER!

I thought I’d bring this topic back up seeing as I missed the last nuts meeting (due to my birthday). I ride with Josh (Caudy) in Sheffield and would like to try and arrange a ride around our city sometime.

Anybody else up for that? Would the Manchester lot like to come to ride Sheffield?!

Let me know what you think, or if you already have a meet in mind somwhere else sometime.

Andy Cook and friends are in Sheffield. I haven’t heard from him for a while come to think of it…

I noticed his name before somewhere but I couldn’t find him when I looked. It seems that his username has been deleted from the forum. Well, that’s how it appears anyway.
Is there anyone else in Sheffield that I don’t know about?!
Edd, would you be up for a short travel? It should only be 1hour30 on the train.

I could drive up, but its pretty far, so normally for something like that I would make a weekend of it and stay somewhere. If its planned fairly far in advance I can normally sort something out. Im pretty busy recently though, lots of meets and things on.
If you want to arrange something, go ahead and i’ll see if Leo and I can make it.

Edd

I could try, but it won’t be anything too special. Nothing like a full weekend or anything! Firstly, I’m still quite new to unicycling, so I’m not amazing and secondly, I’m in my final of my degree, so I can’t take more than a day off to ride (which sucks).

I might be up for it, I’d love to see some of you guys again and I wanna ride with some of Britain’s finest.

Keep me posted.

Jason