Fabian Mark's record hop (111.5cm)

Internal Server Error

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

finaly worked… wo

Impressive.

hes got like 35cm on me!! How long has he been riding, and how old is he?

He’s 17, and has been riding for 1.5 years.

wo that’s impressive

the high jump competition of fluck will be fun if he will come

It will not be fun… :stuck_out_tongue:

Suhweet.

xxxx

Does Fabian have any other videos apart from 4am Forever?

I’ve seen that video, but I think the riding to not-riding ratio was a bit off, with a lot of not-riding in it, not that not-riding is a bad thing, the video was great.

I’d just like to see him doing some more conventional lines and see what kind of rider he is independent from his hop height.

Also, I’d like this video to, if possible, be loaded to something like youtube or google video as well as one of the higher quality sites. Limited downloads is a bitch, and my mb budget doesn’t allow for mane large scale videos.

-Keven Mckay

It’s an awesome hop but the method of measuring seemed pretty dodgy to me… I mean, the pallets weren’t stacked straight so it would’ve been impossible to measure straight from the ground to where we see the 114.5 in the video. To suss out the actual height hopped up you’d have to know how far across it was measured from…

to give you guys a ballpark idea of the maths, if it’s measured up 114.5cm and across 35cm… the actual height would be 109cm. (this is just an example)

wow, and i was happy when i hopped 4 pallets

Woow, 114,5 cm :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:
VERY IMPRESIVE

Peter M

Joe is King, his hop was to a wall…no questions asked.

Just wondering, how is that more impressive if its a wall? I would much rather hop to a wall because walls dont move under you.

heh

Haha, or was he saying that the measurement is more exact?
Did I miss something?

Because the wall was not at an angle, there wasn’t different sizes at parts of the wall etc.
It was definately 110.5cm…

Ah ok, I get it now:o

If you angle tha pallets, its still gonna be the same height.

|
|
|
| Its 4 lines high.

…|
…|
…|
…| Its still 4 lines high.

I know about measuring from the base cause the angle on the tape measure adding on a few cm, so h needs to go to the side and go straight up.

But if its kind of like this (how it looks in the video)
.l
.l
…l
…l
And you measure from the base of the lower pallet and touch it to the top of the stack then the tape measure will be at an angle so it will say its taller.

Oh this is just crap he can hop higher than anyone on here so what if it’s .0001255546 cm off!!!