Exciting News for 36" enthusiasts

Eccentric 36" two-wheeler. One crank of 190mm, and the other at 90mm. Yeah…

If Ken is getting one, I hope that means that it will be extremely (or at least more) light

An effect of this notice is that fence-sitters - sitting there because of promises of good goods to come - keep sitting (keep the $ in the pocket). I, for one, hope that this ‘new’ thing will be relevant, if I choose to wait for it.

Did you count in the VAT (US prices don’t include VAT, which is 17.5%, and goes onto the total cost of the item including shipping) and import duty (something between 5% and 10% depending on what it gets imported as).

Typically adds about 20% to the cost you end up paying, plus about £12 for the charge that the post office make for holding the item until you pay import duty. If you haven’t counted that, then it’d cost about £325 in total.

Joe

I heard it will have a flux capacitor on it!

If Ken’s buying it, then I’m probably buying it too.

My guess is a drilled airfoil style rim.

just messing!

Can anyone please tell me a secret so I’ll have something that I can tell everybody that I can’t tell them?

Well, good luck hitting 88mph!

ppffff, that’s no problem. According to my GPS, I’ve broken 90mph

Well, where will you get your 1.21 gigawatts from? Soreen? :stuck_out_tongue: (actually, that might work if you squash it dense enough so you can fit more in)

I’m sure the battery from my helmet-mount light has that much.

My friend recently got a back to the future tattoo of the car going through the almanac (2nd one) and in a banner it says “The future is whatever you make it”.

I dont think so. I think he said he was building something and I asked if it had something to do with big wheels and high gears but I think he said he couldnt say :frowning:

Fixed

I was hoping to purchase a 36" uni by the end of this year, but I just called unicycle.com to see if this rumor of “big 36 news” was worth waiting for. She said I should “definitely wait till January”.

So it’s not a benefit just for Canadian unicyclists, (as I surmised from the sixth reply to this post). My theory that it has something to do with Brian MacKenzie’s new site has less relevance now. I’m intrigued, and wondering how many 36ers I need to own.

Ok the cats out of the bag…

I called 1800 number and got the information.

Its not really a secret…

A new multigeared 1m (1 meter) Unicycle has been released.
Thats one meter diameter wheel, since most of the world is metric they went 1m not inches.

Keep scrolling down for more details

It has eighteen gears.

Due for release in 2013

Oh yeah, they also told me what the winning lottery numbers are for the next draw.

:wink:

Next you’ll be telling me that the “one meter” is divided across two separate wheels - one in front, one behind. This would create some kind of "bi"cycle I suppose.

Great Scott! Thanks for that, Terry :wink:

Opps forgot to mention 18 wheels too

Love these secret games

Guess my point I’m trying to make.

Post fact not fiction.
If someone can’t tell details, it just noise in a sea of data.
Best just ignored (Like this post).
Don’t you hate verbal diarea.