Etsiskellä ajaksi kakkonen unicycle pantata joukkue ajaksi Toukokuu tapahtuma kotona

Ahdistaa Hummeri haluta jotta isäntä unicycle pantata demonstraatio kotona Halifax Nova Skotlantilainen , Kanada entinen kesken Toukokuu 2 ja 11, 2008, kotona konjunktio avulla Kansainvälinen Pantata Federaatio Maailma Mestaruus alkututkinto ja antaa pätevyys aimo. Tokko me kanisteri hankkia kakkonen joukkue , polveutua Pohjanpuoleinen Amerikka ja / eli Eurooppa we’ll ehkäistä kuivata kiihko , sovittaminen ja klinikka We’re ajatteleva nyt kuluva jälkisäädös kaivata neljä aika passitus. Joten lennättää we PM ja RTL jälkisäädös saapuvilla jotta esittää tarkasti. kiitoksia halukas

aika jännää suomea. onko tuo niinku yritetty kääntää suomeksi esim. jonkun sanakirjan avulla?

Siltä vähän vaikuttaa. Mä olen ymmärtävinäni että ride the lobsteriin haettaisiin kilpailijoita? Meneeköhän lähellekkään oikein?

mulla tuli kans sama mieleen mutta ei kovin vakuuttavalta tekstiltä näytä. en ihimettele jos tuo onki vaa joku spämmi tai vastaava

Hello,:
I will write in English. I don’t think the Google translation of my Finnish forum post made too much sense.
Ride the Lobster wants to bring 2 unicycle hockey teams to Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada sometime between May 2 and May 11, 2008. The International Hockey Federation World Championships will be in Halifax between May 2 and May 11, and we want to have a demonstration unicycle hockey game to advertise the Ride the Lobster unicycle Marathon in Nova Scotia, June 16-20. The demonstration will not be a full length game, but 20 minutes approximately.
We think a team should commit to 4 days in Canada, possibly May 2-5 ( with the game Saturday or Sunday, May 3 or 4) , or May 8-11 ( with the game Saturday or Sunday, May 10 or 11.)
As we said, the Ride the Lobster Racing Society would arrange for free transport, accommodations and hospitality. We need to know for certain when both teams WILL BE available before we can plan the vent in detail.
So, please speak with your team and see if 5 team members can make a commitment to come to Canada during the dates in May above.
We are still looking for other teams.
Thank you for your interest. When I have more details, I will write. We are trying to begin serious planning by March 1st.
Best wishes from Canada’s Atlantic Ocean coast,
William