Do you think that a good street rider need to:

I’ve never seen Shaun doubleback. But whatever lol.

Hes up there in the top 5 f’sure. His lateflips are sweet. Tech grinds, blind tricks aren’t so impressive to the untrained eye, but their definitely hard. His manny pad shit is crazy good. Hes definitely the best at “tech small street”. But he goes big with a lot of tricks too.

Yeah a lot of riders do this… Its hard not to do once you get in the habit. Its not that your foot stays on the pedal, it just looks that way when you kick out. Side tricks aren’t “my style” either. But thats because I can’t do them :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I’d say Pele is the king of backflips.

Shaun used to say he wasn’t interested in side tricks when he couldn’t do them, but now he’s really good at tresideflips and inwardsmallsideflips. He is in his own league with tech grinds. I say he gets extra credit for inventing most of the flip tricks too.

Oh and I agree Pele is way good at backflips, its crazy.

Yeah, I would say that the only thing in street that Shaun is still best at is tech grinds(not to say he is bad in other areas). I think he’s at least twice as good at them as any other rider that I can think of.

Yeah, they seem so hard to me. Also, I remember Shaun saying he can hick double fakieflip somewhere.

Yeah, he did it in flip vid 2. I think that is the only doubleback variant he could do. At NAUCC he couldn’t doubleback and I don’t think he could doublefakie.

He he. I can’t any flip tricks. Hopefully I’ll learn one day.

I reckon shaun has got to right up there as one of the best. Although alot of people have overtaken him in areas he is consistent and he has so much flow when he does lines.

Where can I watch flip vid 2? And he can hick double fakieflip but not double fakie flip? That’s strange.

He might have been able to sif doubleback but not si doubleback.

There you go, Sir. You can also find a lot of Shaun’s old videos he deleted on this account.

I may be a bit out of the loop, but what makes a grind “tech”? :thinking:

Tricks in/out of a grind, flip to grind to 180 out etc.
Tricks done while grinding, seatdrop grind, one foot grind etc.
Grinding in diffrent stances, blind, fakie, etc.

omg :astonished: a 360 varialflip !!! I didnt know that was possible

it was more of a 210 varialflip…

Still cool.

Agreed. Still my fave trick in the vid though.

360 varials are hard enough. (full rotation)

Thanks so much! I thought all his old vids were on UTV. I guess not though.

The late treyflip, small late flip and the 360 varial flip were awesome!

I don’t think the small lateflip was late at all.

true…