Difference between Trails and Trials

I’m a beginer and I’ve seen talk about Trails and Trials. What’s the difference?

Trails is the plural form of trail, like offroad usually so they are probably talking about muni.
Trials is the kind of unicycling where you jump on stuff, do pedal grabs and that kind of stuff. Trials is usually done on a 19" wheel with 2.5" trials tire.

Generally, when people talk about “Trails”, they just typo’ed “Trials”. Most people, when talking about riding on trails, will refer to it as MUni or XC (cross-country).

Trails. its when ppl are off road, much like if your going a mountain bike, riding on trails, also called Muni or XC.

Trials, is when your using obsticles, hopping from rock to rock, from the rock, to a skinny board, ride along the board, hop onto a bench, from the bench, pedal grab the ledge behind it, go to rubber, and then jump off the ledge and clear the bench =p stuff like that.

Here is a Trials video

Here is a Trails video

Thanks, That helped clear things up

:wink:
This brought back memories.
i was similarly confused myself when I started unicycling/posting on this forum.

Cathy

hey your from minnesota!!!

how old are you?(mullethunter)

in uni it is considered trials and rocks and technical jumping etc… and muni is used for the crosscrountry riding like with mountain bikes.