Custom Titanium Unicycles

I do.

But is not available, like the seat base, like announced koox parts etc. pp. …
Perhaps they don´t need my money.

just be patient…

OK, I will try…

Does anybody have a rough estimate on when Exceed stuff will be available? I’ve been waiting to buy one of the seats with the CF bases.

Sorry for the threadjack, and all the parts posted here look sick!

Hi guys,

Just had it weighed at my LBS, and the verdict is 5.1kg with the magura mounted. The guy at the bike shop thought his scales had malfunctioned because it weighed so little, so we tried on a 2nd set, and it was the same weight. Got to love Ti and CF. Going to spend most of this weekend riding my new baby, yeha!!!

Cheers,

Dan

i think the most weight you save with the racing ralph, if you put a downhill tyre (3.0) on it, it will be a lot havier…

but for sure, it’s one of the best and coolest muni i’ve ever seen!

Thanks Turtle. It’s not as cool as your schlumpf V frame though!!!

I agree, the racing ralph does cut a lot of weight. I don’t ride too much serious downhill stuff on my 29er, so I probably won’t be putting a 3" tyre on it. When winter comes I’ll be switching the racing ralph with a stout for better traction in the wet, other than that, I am happy with the current setup.

Cheers,

Dan:D

Hey dan, sweet uni. Where abouts in Aus are you based? You should think about trying to make it to the Aus Muni weekend i’m organising in Canberra on the easter Long weekend! Plenty of great climbing and xc at Mt. Stromlo MTB park for you put your new Uni through its paces- and meet other Australian Muni riders too.
mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I’m based in Adelaide at the moment. It would be great to get to canberra for the muni weekend, but unfortunately I am stuck at work over easter. Hope it’s a good event.

The triton 29er is going great, it’s so light and responsive, I totally agree with other Ti frame riders, it smooth ride without being super flexy. The trouble is that soon i’m going to have to split my time between the triton and my newly built up 26" GUNI. So many uni’s, so little time!!!

Cheers,

Dan :slight_smile:

Logged on for the first time in god knows how many months.

Very surprised to see how much Triton unis have grown! Makes me happy to see it as such a success.

I’m no longer uni’ing, but still have somewhat of a curiosity of what goes on in the uni world.

Maybe I’ll ride again, if I ever build The Ti up again.

For now, I hope everyone enjoys their Triton frames. I really enjoyed working with Dmitry those years ago to make these frames. I’m glad to see my design still stuck. Maybe we’ll see some new ones some day!

:wink:

New frame :wink:

Specs are now:

Triton 20" Longneck frame
KH Ti hub (old model)
KH rim 2009 (needs to be replaced soon…)
TryAll tire with a few cut-off nobs
KH Sym without the Sym ending
Wellgo B030 pedals
KH Double seatclamp
KH forged on seatpost
Custom seat with CF base

:astonished:

Weight? :stuck_out_tongue:

viscount saddle on a CF base :s???

Still need to weight it…
Triton frame is nearly the same as the KH Longneck, but it feels much stiffer.
Weight should be around 4,4 or 4,5kg i guess.

So sexy:p I love Triton frames!:smiley:

Just a viscount cover :wink:

UDC CF base, bit of foam from a KH Fusion street seat and the viscount cover

double bolt seat clamp :astonished: I’m disapointed Marco :roll_eyes:

Especially after you told me that:

Sorry :wink:

That will change soon. I need a new rim and with that, my seatclamp will change too (matching colour with the rim)
The only problem is… i cant decide what rim i will use and what colour it will have…

More things to change:
TI or Alu screws for my CF-base, TI screws for the bearing holders, ti screws for the hub. :smiley:

Why not use aluminium? To weak?
I say go KH 2010. :sunglasses: Paint it if you like.

I thought you had Qu-ax cranks on there. Turns out they are just “shaved” KH street cranks.