Custom Qu-Ax unicycles

dude qu-ax looks uglier than kris holm, koxx one, and impact unicycles… but their strength is amazing!

the seat is cool but the bolts look painful if you know what I mean.

how did you get a qu-ax seat clamp on there? they are different sizes

I don’t know, I guess looks are down to personal taste - I really like the big chunky look of the Qu-Ax. I like most unicycles though so maybe I’m just easily pleased! :stuck_out_tongue:

the complete unicycle was the prototyp of the qu-ax, QX-series there wasn’t a qu-ax seatclamp it was one from KH;)

edit: at the moment i ride with an new seat. a prototyp too.

Time to revive this thread :smiley:

My new muni:

Specs

Hub: Quax (thanks to Roland)
Crank: KH Dual hole Moment (cut out, thanks to Norbert)
Pedal: Quax magnesium
Rim: Halo SAS (thanks Roger!)
Tire: Continental Rubber Queen 26x2.4 (thanks to Rainer)
Frame: KH 26
Seatclamp: KH
Seatpost: KH Forged
Seat: KH Freeride 2010

Its LIGHT :smiley: Will weight it soon to get the exact weight.

Looking good :sunglasses:

Nice muni Marco! But just a suggestion:

Ditch the Rubber Queen and get a Rain King or Der Kaiser! Rubber Queens are notorious in trials for being extremely pinchy and having unpredictable bounce/stability as well as not so great grip!- Compared to your standard sticky Maxxis.

The RK/DK Conti tyres however, are undisputed! I’d love to see a muni with one of those tyres!

I will see, the bikers i usually ride with all told me the Rubber Queen is way better than the Schwalbe Muddy Mary (which i used before).
I will see if they are right or not :wink:

Qu-ax hub and wellgo pedals are enough to have a ‘qu-ax’ uni? :wink:

Looks nice though!

Well… the hub is the center of the uni, so its a Quax :wink:

Better than the Muddy Mary :wink:

RQ is a moodkiller for most 26" trials riders. Pinch, squirm, meow. Haha

Since you’re in Germany, it’s pretty ideal to pick up Conti’s top of the crop! Rain King and Der Kaiser for the win!

Heres my new Qu-Ax framed muni :slight_smile:

Hub: Mad4one
Crank: KH 137 Moments
Pedal: None yet, ran out of money, haha!
Rim: KH 09
Tire: Halo Ception
Frame: Qu-Ax QX series 24"
Seatclamp: Outland?
Seatpost: KH w/ tilt adjustment
Seat: KH Freeride 2010

Edd

I love the white QX Series frame. I think it’s the chunky bearing holders that do it for me. Very nice uni!

Drool! Edd that looks so awesome!

NOM NOM NOM! :smiley: That looks sick!

Thanks guys :smiley:
I need to get some better rimtape than the duct tape stuff I’ve got atm. I rode it for 5 minutes yesterday and got a blowout from one of the holes in the rim :angry:
Also the tyre feels really squirmy and doesn’t feel like its going to give much cushioning on big drops, I am used to a 3" Gazz though, so maybe I’ve just got to get used to it.

My 29",

Mostly Qu-Ax apart from Nimbus shadow handles on custom mount,
KH Fusion Freeride,
Magura Hs33,
Nimbus pedals,
Wtb stout 2.3 tyre
Zefal Xxt mudguard,
Decathlon mini lights x4 and a wireless cycle computer.

I use only hub (yellow) and rim from Qu-Ax, frame from QX series. Other components I have from KH (brake HS33 from Magura and pedals from Author). This combination of products are the best for me (my unis). :wink:

Trials uni I built up out of spare parts, mostly from my first trials: a Qu-Ax. I built it for my brother to learn on, but I might sell it later.

Qu-Ax frame and wheel
Torker LX pedals
Torker LX Miyata style custom air seat.
Maxxis CC