Custom Qu-Ax unicycles

I was thinking about that exact thing earlier today when I was riding mine. Then, I started thinking of weird flat/freestyle tricks you could do with a setup like that. Interesting…

It could also be so that smaller kids could ride muni on it, but I really don’t see any other use.

ooooo yeeeah

Quax frame, cranks and hub
Odyssey pedals shalinsky
Custome 48 spoke rim
K-rad tire
dunno what the seat is but it’s comfy lol

^ This is by far the best looker.

Oooo, I should post mine here. I don’t own it anymore though. I sold it months ago. Here it goes anyway.

It’s basically an 2005 Quax trials with trailmix pedals, KH fusion street gel seat, stripped frame and a shaved CC. It was a tank and served me well. All I ever broke on it was the old seat and post.

Sorry they are blurry.

The pic says everything.

My friend has almost the exact same uni. Thats thing is a heavy beast of a unicycle!

Yes, because of that I would buy a Alu-frame after Christmas, if the Qu-ax ptototype is ready.

Sorry, but my english is not the best.

Here’s a semi-custom for my shop.

Would love to hear some opinions on pink frames. I personally think they’re very eye-catching and might do full-customs with them in the future.

pink is cool, but please take a silver seatpost and seat like this or even the better handle and bumber…

big_sa1009_quax_satte_pink.jpg

sattelkanntenschutzweis.gif

+1 the frame looks cool because I use to have a pink frame is well but the seat makes it look tacky

Agreed on the white bumpers but I don’t think Qu-Ax does white bumpers anymore. The silver post is actually a black post sprayed silver. It’s a bit gawdy imo. I like the seat.

Hi all, heres my uni. It was classic type of qu-ax trial uni. Now, after some upgrades its my loved one flatland uni :slight_smile: . Firstly, I decided to make slick tire, so I shaved original 2,5 inch maxxis tire and stripped wall of rim for cooler look :wink: . But after this change the distance between bottom side of neck and tire was too large for hopping on tire. It cut edges of my shoes. Use the freestyle Qu-ax frame was good solution. Problematic distance was now only 4mm! Why I used Kris Holm cranks in place of Qu-ax street cranks? I think Qu-ax cranks are good for all flat trics beside rolling wraps, these cranks have so sharp edges of ring on the side of crank, (you know what i mean :)) ride the KH cranks is a big change, so stable, that`s my opinion. The yellow hub is painted black, but the seat cover is a little disgusting :).

Components list:
Qu-ax Freestyle frame
Qu-ax wheelset except KH cranks 137mm
Maxxis tire 2,5 - shaved
KH seat
Carbon fibre seat base
KH seatpost
Nimbus seat post clamp
KHE Stimulatorz pedals

sorry for my dictionary english :wink:

That uni is sick! I love it! But… it’s time for a new cover I think:p

wow, the tire really looks good shaved.

wow thats by far the best qu-ax I have seen… Love the shaved tyre

Thanks guys for your comment. Yeah, i love the cool look of shaved tire too, but when tire is clean. If i ride it outside, the tire is dirty in a moment.
Before i shaved it, i used the tire about year for trial, it was abrading. Firstly i cut tread on tire by knife (it took me about 3 hours, huh) and after i used sand-paper. I had crazy idea to weigh mass difference. The shaved tire is now lighter about 150 grams :sunglasses: .

Have you not seen my pink glittery KH? Me and Delcypher both had glittery KH07 frames made.

No I haven’t. Link?

In the meantime, here’s my 28" Qu-Ax Cross.

That’s a FANTASTIC tire for road riding.

here is mine from the QX- SERIES;) its the prototyp

Einrad 1 500.jpg