Custom Nimbus's

haha “seems”

Those bolts are insane. Cut your fingers and hand way open.

Ya I lost one of the rounded caps for the bolts and I’ve been nervous about catching my saddle ever since.

I’ll post pics of my freestyle when I’m done painting it up :smiley:

-hardware store.

some advice: Don’t.

My “custom” Nimbus 36’er all ghetto’d out with duct tape, zip-ties, and a pepsi can fender.
Current specs are an airfoil rim, T7 Handle, TA tire, Qu-ax aluminum 114mm cranks, steel DX style pedals, 14 guage spokes, a cateye eduro 8 wired cycle computer, small saddlebag, duct tape handle grips custom formed to my hands, and a fender made with pepsi cans and duct tape secured with zip-ties

My Nimbus/KH/QU-AX custom

My unicycle is…

KH saddle
CRMO seatpost
DNA bomb clamp
Nimbus frame
KH ISIS hub
KH drilled rim
QU-AX cranks
Maxxis cc

I have that frame and mine came off easy just keep rubbing it and they will eventually loose stickyness and peel away but it will take quite a while, or maby white spirit :slight_smile:

This is kinda a nimbus, well the frame is at least :smiley:

Neato!:smiley: Is that post drilled because that would be bad. Looks awesome.

Looks like a bunch of skull stickers to me :wink:

haha yeah you got it, put a lid on it stickers i belive :S i have had them so long i cant remeber lol

My uni Powdercoated

My frame powdercoated safety orange, seatpost black, seatclamp black. Nimbus isis hub, CC, Nimbus trials rim, Alu seat post, Trail mix pedals, Soon Koxx White Try-all Tire.

Pictures

This is what I might get, but with an orange seat and moments cranks, I was also going to powdercoat the frame orange. Is it alot of money to powder coat?

i would recommend the 100mm Quax CrMo cranks or first keep the cranks it comes with till they are bend.

For freestyle you dont want long cranks.

Powdercoating shouldnt be that much. About 20-30 bucks i think.

Why would you want Moments on a freestyle???

powdercoating can cost a lot, it depends on the place. Look for a place for your city online and call them to get a quote.

Oh ok thaks, I’ll keep the cranks then, but when they do bend, what do you recomened?

100mm Quax CrMo

thanks

My new 36er

Nimbus Titan with upgraded red freeride, new 08 red t7, and red clamp.