Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

:stuck_out_tongue:

My new KH 26".

New build wheel with 2.0-1.8-2.0 and alloy-nipples, Gazza tubeless, KH seatpost, HS 33 with echo-clamps, Nimubs Venture Cranks 150mm. Some alloyscrews, Cannondale singleboltclamp an machined brakeleverholder.

Still waiting for a pair of Wellgo MG1 Ti. I have not shortened the brakehose yet. It is still the length from my Qu-Ax Muni, from wich it is taken from.

Sorry for the bad picture.

Nice uni! Thats my next uni more or less!

Nice looks good even tho I dont like 26ers :smiley: personal reasons

Looks great! Is that tire 2.6" or 3" wide? Because it looks like a 3" but mine looks pretty different.

Wow! awesome Muni, but it looks like there’s not much clearance on that! but great Muni:p

Sick! Its nice to see more pics of other peoples muni’s. How much does it weigh?

It is 3", bought from municycle.com (great shop!!!). The supposed last lot, Nokkian has produced. I will remove the logo, cause black tires look as punkrock as I always wanted to be.

Thank you. Clearance is small, the rubber nipples (right word?) have contact to the crown. But i hope the clearance is big enough.

Thanks. I will weigh it, when ich have the pedals (and a suitable scale).

Here’s my KH:) now with a White try-all, I think it looks a little bit too much like a Street/Flatland uni, but I like it anyway…

Specs:
KH street gel seat with CF base and 09 yellow seat cover
KH seatpost with Double pin
KH 05 KH frame with Custom Longneck
09 KH rim painted yellow
White Try-all tire
07 Crankset
Axiom Double Jump pedals

Sexy!!! :smiley:

Haha! Exactly what I think about it:p Thanks for the fast comment!

looks good… I can’t wait until tomorrow and halfway through December. Tomorrow I get a KH long neck 2010 with seat post and k1 seat clamp and half way through Decemeber I get a white try all yay

How is the side to side clearance on that? I am planning on getting a KH26 frame but not sure if it will work if I use a wider rim (70mm) with my Gazz.

How do you like running tubeless with that tire?

I like it :smiley:

My KH 20"
Specs:
09 street saddle with reinforcement plate
2010 seat post. (single pin goes all the way through)
Koxx-one blue seat clamp
2010 KH long neck frame
Maxxis CC tyre
KH 09 19" rim
Nimbus hub and spokes
Nimbus venture cranks still going strong.

My KH 20"
Specs:
09 street saddle with reinforcement plate
2010 seat post. (single pin goes all the way through)
Koxx-one blue seat clamp
2010 KH long neck frame
Maxxis CC tyre
KH 09 19" rim
Nimbus hub and spokes
Nimbus venture cranks still going strong.

P.S. the frame isnt white its a purl green

gurgle… drool
jelous!

Nice, it looks good, I like colour of the frame and seat clamp. I don’t really like the pink though

The clearance is ~ 5-7mm so I think, it will not work with a gazza 3.0 and the Speedway rim.
If you want to use a HS33 it may be a problem to mount it even with the tensile offset brake clamps.

If I wanted to know something about how to ride a unicycle or how some parts work, I would not ask me. I have started to ride muni about 3 month ago.

P1010588.JPG

Yea I’m hoping I get another job somewhere and earn enough to buy a momenTi hub by this time next year. I’m also hoping to change the spokes really soon with new ones.

I also really like the 2010 forged seat posts because the pin goes all the way through, not two pins for each side. I’ve got a photo of it somewhere that I’ll upload