Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

Not really much KH, but its got moment cranks, so…

125mm moments
ADDICT all bran pedals
ADDICT wheelset
Try all white stiky tyre
ADDICT reagent frame
ADDICT seatpost
ADDICT Naomi saddle

Hawt.
We are gonna have to have a custom Addict unicycles thread soon.

Wow! So beautiful. I love it. I want your uni, it’s perfect!

Nice uni! to bad Addict doesn’t make longneck frames. :frowning:

nice very white

Thanks guys, i really like how it looks too. On the other hand the moment cranks aren’t fitting onto the hub very well, they keep coming loose and the wheel is on an angle, its leaning to the left. I took to the my LBS and they claimed to have fixed it but its still on an bit of an angle…how do I fix this? If I keep riding am I damaging the unicycle?

I’m going to have to say email to people you got it from and see what they can do about…

Wow. jealous. :slight_smile:

Looks awsome have fun.

Some people asked me about this uni :p! My trials beast:

Frame: Kris Holm “Almost” Long Neck 2008
Seatpost: KH Reinforced
Seatclamp: KH painted in Pink
Cranks: Moments 137mm
Pedals: Odissey
Tire: Maxxis CC
Hub: Moment 2008
Seat: Axel Custom CF Base with custom cover and no foam :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT: I forgot, it’s Toker Grey Handle

Nice guitar :wink:

what seatcover is that? a new one coming or homemade?

horrible uni anyway… brr. sorry :wink:

Wow, cool uni Pedro!

nice uni don’t know about the seat tho. I would have to have at least an inch of foam

Marco: Haha, this guitar is my baby :p. I made it while worked as Luthier (based on a Fender J5)… I had help, but everything is 100% custom…

Josefposef: The cover is just an old test I made… :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, this uni looks ridiculous :stuck_out_tongue:

unicycler100: I have some layers of duct tape :p… I don’t seat in trials, so it really doesn’t makes difference! And also helps to hold the seat :stuck_out_tongue: Many riders are riding like that now :stuck_out_tongue:

Pedro what kind of bolts do you use on that Axel CF base?

Alen M6 Bolts!

But this base have some history :stuck_out_tongue:

I got it, assembled with Adrien in France, but it didn’t worked out in the way we did (some french inserts). When I got home I took everything off, and used fiber glass and epoxy to put some good inserts on it :wink: It’s working perfectly now…

I don’t have the money right now, but I’m going to buy one for my Flat uni too…

Cool i was thinking about doing that with my CF base. how long did it take?

Pedro you have 6 :stuck_out_tongue: in one post.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I guess that’s what happens when your talking to guys who call themselves Smilymarco.

@Pedrotejada: If I were you I’d replace the pink parts with red or so. Red and pink are an awful mix IMO.

Good job building that guitar! It reminds me I still have to build a guitar around that Bigsby B5 of mine. Too bad it isn’t a very good vibrato but it sure looks cool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Not much… I did it in a boring night in my kitchen.

Just be sure to use Epoxy or some resin that is able to handle high stress, mix the right quantities of catalyzers and use some chopped fiber (CF would be nice, but glass is ok!)

Any questions, mail me or add me on MSN :wink:

About this: :stuck_out_tongue: hehehe I didn’t really noticed! I like them on MSN, here they came naturally :smiley: It helps to express myself since my english can sound weird sometimes!

Munirocks: haha, bigsby are awesome! Definitely it’s a smooth tremolo… Don’t use it like a floyd rose or you’ll have to tune your guitar everytime, but for country and blues, I can’t see anything cooler :wink: