Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

Thanks, I absolutly love the hub. I have a Pentax K110D. I just got it, and i’m loving it.

Thanks alot Danni :slight_smile:

That, and CF base, and ti hub…:stuck_out_tongue: Thanks though.

Well, your new unicycle is very nice. The tire is a monty 2.6 but looks exactly like the CC, exept for those tiney holes in the side, what are the pros of this tire?

Thanks everyone for the comments. So far I am absolutly loving it.

About the tire. So far, it is awesome. My favourite tire so far, amazing for trials. Also, it’s the second lightest trials tire, so that’s a bonus. The tread is different than the CC.

-Isaac

Dang.

I love the uni i want just the same uni :astonished: !
But which color has your rim tape? Black?
Are the new KH rim tapes black or still blue?

Why not a try-all?
Curious.

Wow, is that true?

If it is I’m gonna start filming today. I just landed a 540 unispin in my room twice, and im really close to landing double crank flips. I think i have what it takes :stuck_out_tongue:

I have a try-all. But I wanted a brand new tire for when I get this uni. I can always put the try-all on later.

yeah, it’s true.

Actually right now, unicycle.tv is filled up. There could maybe be an opening later on, but I don’t know ?

According to Tarty Bikes the Monty Eagle Claw is the lightest trialstire available…
Either way, the Eagle Claw beats every other trial tire on the market!

Oh, and nice uni. Ti hub looks sick (but not worth the money for me)

Thanks, i’m loving the ti hub so much.

The pretty sure the CC is 1020g, and the Eagle Claw is 1035g. A bit heavier, but not noticeable when riding, and definatly worth it !!

-Isaac

Not according to these links:

Monty Eagle Claw: 998 gram
Maxxis CC: 1042 gram
Try All Sticky: 1052 gram

Oh, great.

So it is lighter than the CC. Well, unicycle.uk was wrong.

-Isaac

Why’s everybody want sponsoring in our sport? Unless your dispose of parts like your weekly garbage like jackie, there isn’t to much of a reason. I mean, I’ve seen sponsorship request video’s from people who looks like they’ve been riding for a year or less.

I’m not talking about Issac, he’s 14 and awesome, at that age and skill level he’s sure to be one of the top riders if he sticks with it.

Why not?

If you’re good enough, you can be sponsored and get better equipment and represent unicycling more than you would otherwise.

That’s the point, it seems like alot aren’t ‘good enough’. You should rouse interest in yourself by the level of skill and potential you have. I don’t think I’ve seen this going on in any other sport.

In my eyes, you should be one of the most skilled in your discipline, be and innovator, and so on. Just being an average rider, doesn’t mean you should have all you equipment paid for.

If you had an offer on the table to be sponsored and have stuff bought for you, you wouldn’t take it?

If lamborghini called me up and asked if they could sponsor me and send me a diablo, all I would have to do is drive it once in a while and promote it, given that they’d know I’m just a regular driver, I’d take it. Wouldn’t you?

Id say being offered a sponsorship and asking for a sponsorship is totally different but i guess if the brand didnt want to sponsor them it would be declined

Being offered and asking are completely different. 100%. To get offered you have to be ‘good enough’. To make a video you just have to want some free stuff.

I think that UTV is sponsoring young teens as they have huge potential if molded right. Giving them equipment, support and fame will make them ride harder and progress faster.