Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

yeah i rekon kris holm unicycles roc

nimbus 2 = 770 grams
kh longneck = 557 grams
kh 08 frame = 536 grams

Ahhh, pretty sweet uni. Get a new seatcover though :wink: The drilled bumper looks cool, I saw Fabian Mark has a drilled handle.

Now I really want Tensiles !!! :slight_smile:

-Isaca

I love my tensiles for trials

Wow I didn’t realise the weight difference between the standard and longneck frames was so little. I guess a little bit of extra aluminium tubing doesn’t weigh much but 20 grams makes the longneck look like an awesome option.

Sweet ride Michael. Did you cut the actual frame down a bit like Joe did?

Yeah joe brang a hacksaw for me on the sunday and i did it then.Ive only really been able to fully test it out yesterday and whenever i pick it up it feels like its made of helium :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh true… I thought I remembered you cutting it or something but I wasn’t sure. How much did you take off? Because I’m pretty keen to get a KH sometime soon, and I think our seat heights were pretty similar.

Btw, good luck with the 540! :stuck_out_tongue:

I only took off about 2cm.I cut the seatpost down heaps to save weight.A good thing about the longneck is that the aluminium weighs alot less than chromo does so it saves more weight than if you used a normal kh frame unless you run an aluminium post

not sure where to post this, but im really liking the kh 08 wheel set.
Just gotta get a new frame.

p.s. sorry about the pic quality, i tried to fancy it up because i took it with my iphone

Can you weigh it for us please? just out of intrest.

I must say, pretty nice uni, I need to get myself a longneck frame. My KH frame isnt that old yet though.

I have an extra inner tube wrapped around my air filled one so it weighs a tiny bit more.Weighs 5.2kg

Alright, here is my new trials uni !!

Specs:

Seat: KH Fusion Street w/CF base
Seatpost: 08 KH
Seatpost: Singlebolt KH Clamp
Frame: 08 KH20 Shortneck
Tire: Monty Eagle Claw 20x2.6
Rim: 08 KH 19" Rim
Hub: 08 KH ti hub
Cranks: KH Moment 137mm ISIS
Pedals: Odyssey Twisted PC’s (i’ve got Odyssey Trailmix, and Wellgo MG1s if I want too)

I’m pretty much loving everything. It’s a dream uni, so thanks sooooo much Olaf, Darren, and Kris :slight_smile:

PHOTOS:

Enjoy, and thanks again Olaf, Darren, and Kris !

-Isaac

EDIT: The weight is 10.6 lbs.

No offence isaac, but whhyyy do you need another unicycle. Last i asked you said you had 4.

I sold my Muni. I’m selling my old trials uni.

But why? It was excellent.

Its on everyones mind, how much did it cost?

and what camera do you have?

Real nice though, jelous of that hub.

Im gonna guess and say $870 CAD.

Besides selling your muni, where did the money come from? Mom and dad?If not, where do you work?

He’s sponsored by unicycle.tv and they bought it for him.

Nice uni isaac.

Lucky.

I guess its custom when you put a different tire on? =p