Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

does anyone remember spencers white/purple kh?

yes…

Yep but it had a black domina frame. He has the same uni now except with a KH double crown frame.

The White and Purple uni had a KH 07 powder coated in white! I tryied his uni at Unicon… Really nice!

Spencer had 2 black dominas! He broke one them got a replacement, broke again and at unicon Yoggi gave a new frame I think!

Oh i thought it was the same as the broken one, my bad. Yeah i think he got an alien backflip. How nice :smiley:

Yeah, my white/purple uni had a KH frame.
I have my alien backflip frame at home, I haven’t even put it on a uni. I will probably make a uni with it and bring it to college to lend it out to people. It would be a really expensive learners uni :wink:

People wouldn’t be able to appreciate how rad that would be. I’ll trade you my torker cx for it! :smiley:

Because I cant unicycle since trial competition at unicon (torn ligament) I powdercoated some KH unicycles last week. Sadly I have to sell them because I dont have enough money to keep them all on my own :(. Would be realy cool to have a unicycle for every day of the week ;).

Wow. Just wow.

Nice colours!

Those are some really nice looking KH’s Luts. I cant decide which I like most!

I forget to post the picture off my own kh I powdercoated it also last week.

awesome. how did you keep the logo on?

Nice seat.
I like the yellow one the best

The last unicycle (the green one with the taped seat) is the one I will keep on my own. We tried a fluent powdercoat colour on it, thats why you still can see the kris holm logo.

Don’t you mean Luxus? And is it a good frame? Because the Luxus is a fairly cheap unicycle…

(Don’t get me wrong, I have one, I just want to know :))

And the Luna Tire, what size is that?

He probably does, a frame’s a frame, either way. If it holds your wheel, its a good one. ( haha )

Its a 20" tire made for a 19" rim. Or, simply a 19".

So if I want a better unicyle than my all standard Luxux, I don’t need to buy a new unicycle, I can fit in 20x2.5, so just a new wheel set?

I love that yellow frame. The only thing I hate about my kh is once you ride a frame/ unicycle like that your spoiled. I don’t even like my white Russian frame anymore haha, I’m going to try and get another kh longneck.

How do you mean spoiled? The unicycle spoiled? or ‘your’ spoiled, whatever 'your" may mean in this context.