Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

I had broken my KH07 frame, and got a new one for a very good price from Municycle.com, and they even powder coated my frame!!
Here are some pictures:
ps: I know… my seat is ugly !!!but who cares, it is just a seat :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice colour!

My setup:
07 KH street fusion saddle
19" monty eagle claw tire
KH double crown frame
blueberry twisted pc pedals
07 KH wheel set (137 mm moment cranks)
rollo discs
KH double bolt seat clamp
08 seat post

and my KH 09 street saddle with the reinforcment plate is coming in, so I’ll post pics then

Nice uni except for the seat.:stuck_out_tongue:

I really like that color!

I rebuilt the Viz rim and white spokes onto the Nimbus hub. I’ve not used the Viz rim for a while now, so I wanted to bring it back in to use. I swapped wheels back a couple of times, but I’ve taken to the 125’s, so a re-build was in order.

^^^^That color is awesome. I was just playing with the idea of having one done similarly. Maybe one or 2 shades darker.

Love the uni fraggle! Just a wee bit mismatched huh?

I’m after a white tyre some time, an orange seat clamp and an orange seat cover. Untill I get those, it’ll remain as it is.

I did want the uni a brighter lime green, but this is the best match UDC could get.

I dont know if its custom but its fresh now.

My Setup:
08KH street fusion saddle
19" Try All Stiky
07 KH Frame
GLOW IN THE DARK Twisted Pedals
08 KH wheel set (137 mm moment cranks)
Rollo Discs
Profile Slim Jim Single Bolt Clamp
07 seat post

The new color does not do justice in the picture it is a pearl white it sparkles like a Cadillac in the sun! :sunglasses:

Yup. Thats custom :smiley: Beautiful… Get it dirty now!

I know a guy that will trade yah a custom Koxx-One longnecked unicycle for that beautiful unicycle.:wink:

Nice unicycle Tyler!

Anyone else hate rollos for street. They kill my feet.

If their anything like the other cranks I’ve ridden with a piece of metal poking out the side then yes.

nice uni Tyler! you should put white rim on it :stuck_out_tongue:
here’s mine, but now I got a KH seat post with brake mount, and I’m getting a CF base this week with a New KH forged seat post. It’s a KH 07 wheel set on a KH 2005 frame and yep, it pretty much everything.

I dont want to put yellow everywhere because i’ll have to paint my hub to then, and I have a Half yellow rimtape, and I dont want to take off my rim and paid to make it built after…

I got my twisted PC and I like them, so I can paint them yellow or leave them black…what should I do???

You keep them black and then pick up a set of these when they come out. Color changing… white to yellow.

wow those pedals are sick :astonished:

i really wanna get a KH 20" 08 trials and it would be sweet if i got colored twisted PCs and a Ti hub :smiley: