Custom Kris Holm Unicycles

No, Jacob. You don’t want a worn CC … trust me. Stick to your Luna.

And if I remember correctly… :roll_eyes:

-Isaac

Yeah, but Emile, everyone has different opinions.

Maybe I’ll sell my Eagle Claw, and buy a Try-All again, I think I forgot that I liked them. Because I tried mine in the winter, but it sucked, because the sidewalls are like rocks.

-Isaac

I tried a brand new Try-all last summer and I didn’t saw the difference between my Luna and the Try-all, maybe I just didn’t know how to compare tire or it’s just because it was not my unicycle but I really like my Luna.
My Luna isn’t heavy, I cutted half of the side nubs of it:D

I want your Frame it looks sick i want it I WANT IT:D

hey Isaac… how did you get your frame to that shiny… 'cause when I stripped my KH frame it’s more like matte silver…

You just need to polish it :wink:

Hard work :smiley:

what tools are needed to polish it?

anyway, I still have two Luna to wear off and a CF seat base to buy before buying a new tire.

Some sandpaper, wet dry fine grit. 600 will work, I worked my way from 300-1200. Slow and steady. Went at it with some polish for alu car rims. Can see my reflection.

hey my uni has changed a little lately and this is the result.
:slight_smile:

thanks to jim for the sticker.
:slight_smile:

omg nice !! Now you just need a cf base cause your plastic base feels horrible

To get it really shiny, I used steel wool. It works way better than sandpaper when it comes to shininess…

-Isaac

I have tried steelwool, but it does not look as shiny as yours… :angry:

I’ll probably try that look with my uni once it gets so scrathced up that I can’t stand it any longer.

Well, at least it’s some sort of a Kris Holm…

swish

I had broken my KH07 frame, and got a new one for a very good price from Municycle.com, and they even powder coated my frame!!
Here are some pictures:
ps: I know… my seat is ugly !!!but who cares, it is just a seat :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice colour!

My setup:
07 KH street fusion saddle
19" monty eagle claw tire
KH double crown frame
blueberry twisted pc pedals
07 KH wheel set (137 mm moment cranks)
rollo discs
KH double bolt seat clamp
08 seat post

and my KH 09 street saddle with the reinforcment plate is coming in, so I’ll post pics then

Nice uni except for the seat.:stuck_out_tongue: