Custom Kris Holm Trials and Custom Street Unicycle

seats are 50 and posts are 20 right? or around there? So I think 150 sounds fair easily

Yea, that does sound fair. Although, I would still rather sell it as a whole, but if it does come down to splitting it, then you can have it for $150 firm.

Thanks,

Harry

Street unicycle sold!

Stop giving this guy such a hard time and buy his freaking unicycle! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, I’m not going to budge. It’s a much better ride than the current KH models new (my opinion). It is worth it. I stand firm.

im intrested inyour trials. though i might build a complete, it will only work out if darrenbedford can pull through with the parts i want soon. if you dont sell it in the next day or so i might take if off your hands for 375+ i pay s&h?

$400 firm. and you have yourself a deal.

Come on guys! I need this one gone. $400 firm.

well pm me shipping costs to fl.

PM sent.

Nice sale :wink: that had a sweeet wheel set on it.

Show more interest!!!

if you are willing to sell the frame alone, ill take it off your hands for 70 USD.

Ha Ill Doo 90, But He refused my Offer. ( frame)

Still up for grabs. Full uni = $400 firm. Tyler has backed out. I would prefer local buyers.

Thanks,

harry

Maybe you just keep riding trials ? :stuck_out_tongue:

I guess your not going to OUI’09 ?

-Isaac

I don’t have the time anymore. Training has taken precedence over everything, even my social life (which sucks). But as much as I want to keep it, which I will probably end up doing in the end if it doesn’t sell. I love it, but don’t have time for her anymore. And, no, i cannot attend OUI, I have some races that weekend i believe

How much did you end up selling your street unicycle for?

interested

why no pedals on the trials uni

still interested

i hav pedals, i was just curious about yours because u hav some on the pics