Custom Koxx-One Unicycles

Sorry to go way back but Probailer whats the weight of that uni? I was looking at a similar build.

Thanks

Should be about 5000gram, will make it lighter soon when I get the tools I need.
Will be continued…

Thanks, Im suprised it would way that much! Its light still just figured lighter. :stuck_out_tongue:

What else can you do to make it lighter?

not much but change the seat post to a QU-AX one or A pit fighter K1 seat post and other minor things like the pedals

This post is a aluminium KH 08, light enough.
Pedals are magnesium ones, so nice and light
Cranks wil be drilled soon…

Does any one know how much the Black Domina II Frame weighs in Grams? Just trying to put some stuff together :stuck_out_tongue:

It was written on the old K1 site. The new one doesn’t have all the info that the older one did. But it’s written here K-124house.com, it’s 585grams.

EDIT: The Koxx Karbon frame is 530grams… not a really big difference…

Thanks a bunch!

Normal 140mm K1 Lights: 450grams

Drilled 140mm K1 Lights: 438grams

I know it could be lighter, but i want it to still be strong enough.
Just for looks this.
Will drill the middle hole out of the three a bitt bigger on monday when I get a 7mm drill (then the holes will be 6,7 and 8mm)
I will weight the whole uni soon to

Total weight: 5007grams

how did you get your K1 cranks naked?

Paintstipper, smooth sandpaper and then polish them…

Hey,

I have a question and didnt think it was worth starting a new thread. :roll_eyes:

Is the only difference between these unicycles the cranks and seat post?

XTP red

XTP purple

It says the red one is 4900 grams while the purple one is 5200 grams but the red one is still a little bit cheaper. How come the red one is a bit cheaper when its lighter and the parts cost more?

Thanks,

I dont know how the red one can be 300g lighter, the only difference is the seatpost and the tire, I dont even think there’s a difference of weight between the white Try-all and the black Try-all. The original XTP used to come with the Light cranks, I dont know if they changed it for the Reinforced ones but they are light ones in the picture.
The red one looks cooler though:)

Purple is with reinforced cranks.
But i don’t know how they got it so light, also notice no bearingholder cups are on the picture

Im pretty sure the red one has a light hub, and cranks, compared to the reinforced hub and cranks on the purple one. plus the seatposts are different.

according to udc uk the white tyre is slighty less in weight :thinking:

I’m sure you could get lighter pedals those look pretty thick and I’m also pretty sure that the KH seat post like that are made out of white metal not aluminum

I drilled my light cranks but I don’t think that you will notice a difference it’s hard to tell

all the try all tyres are made of the same compoud rubber… so i doubt that.

I think the purple one has reinforced hub and cranks, whereas the red one has light hub and cranks.

There might be a difference in the post too?

The Pit Fighter seatpost is slightly lighter than the reinforced Try-all. Also, the seatpost on the red one is really short, I dont know if they weighted it like that, it might also do a little difference.