Custom Koxx-One Unicycles

if its white metal is zinc and tin which is really soft,youll find that the crank bearings in a can are white metal.

white metal is soft as

I am confused by your tactics young sir.

hahahaha,its funny when people get confused

That was interesting :]

hello

hello i was just wondering if anyone could help me on a tyre is a sticky tyre better than a maxxis creepy crawler to do flatland with
thanks

Better is the CC for trials and I like the sticky more for everything else. To bad I like to do trials a lot.:stuck_out_tongue:

Here is a thread all about trials tires.

the try-all is more grippy so I don’t think that the CC is better than the try-all for trial. but you could invest in the Monty eagle claw it is a bit fatter than the others

They are basically about even for trials, but I have had the Sticky slip on something I could do with the CC easier both have their advantages.
Monty Eagle Claw would be a good one like you said. Never tried one of those though, supposed to be an “upgrade” of the CC.

Yeah and it is more “bulky” it is 2.6 instead of the standard 2.5 not much but still :slight_smile:

So do you think K1 is okay?

So I have been thinking and K1 just isn’t like it used to be :frowning: and I think that it is quite possible that within the next year or two it could go out of business :frowning: x@ (I hope not) but since Yoggi left the team and they’re not making too many more items what do you guys think is the future of K1?

Last but not least it says on the K1 website that the prices have gone down and whats up with that?

I think Koxx-one adds a lot of new stuff to our comunity.
The 32h hubs
the carbon frames
AND the new really good looking frames !

Does anyone else think the frames look like spaceships?
I don’t understand why the flat and freestyle frames are butted at the top of the neck, doesn’t make any sense unless you just want to use a really big clamp for some reason.

:astonished: They look awsome! I love the idea of the quick release bearing holders, any one know the wieght of the new 24’’ frame?

i sooo agree with that… and as the other announcment at the last koxx days, those are only computer drawings, koxxx never showed any prototype yet in exception of the Karbon

Why have a different street and trial frame?

Would the Trials one be lighter?

How else we gonna get to the moon.

Looks like too much CAD, not enough RIDing.

About the butting, I would imagine the idea is to be able to use 31.8 or whatever the current OD seat tube is and lathe out some of the metal between where you need the clamp and where it meets the crown… def seems like to much work to be able to reuse the same seatclamp and post, haha. Although I am no expert in concept spacecraft design, so… who knows.

I just don’t understand why they don’t make a single frame for flat, street, and trials with different size necks. I mean what is the point in making three different frames when you can make one?

i don’t even like those frames. i’d rather just have a plain ol kh or nimbus…they get the job done fine…

oh yes:D