Custom Impact unicycles

thats how they go.it stops the cover moving around

I know but renegade told me to put the cover over the seat post but when I did that it didn’t fit. The I put my KH seat post (2007-2008) over the fabric I really had to take a file to it to slim it down to make it fit ! :frowning:

here is my new impact/K1

K1 white widow seat
pit fighter seat post
white Impact clamp
black reagant frame
white impact wheelset/hub
K1 135 streets
wellgo plastic pedals

http://www.unidistribution.biz/boutiq/product.php?id_product=22

i updated my set up lately here it is

after riding it this afternoon i decided to put my Ti hub on it, don’t know yet the exact weight of it, but… it’s so light to ride it hahaha

Wow! very nice uni indeed! Is that a new style of frame like a kinda longneck or is the saddle low so it looks longer? :smiley: btw you bringin that to EUC?
Haha I wonder if most flatland riders will now transfer over to riding those type of wheel sets.

it’s the impact reagent long neck frame, plus i ride my seat a little lower than before… i’ll be at EUC, and if i didn’t change my mind about that uni i’ll be with it at EUC.
i don’t think most flatland riders will switch to those type of wheels, this wheel is good for spins and crankroll tricks, for the flip tricks i’m doing it’s ok, but for riders that do flip tricks a lot i don’t know how good it is…

What’s up with the seat/foam/cover? It seems a bit oddly shaped.

Does the impact seat foam/cover fit UDC carbon fiber bases well?

That’s what I thought too. The sides of the saddle are black unlike the regular impact saddles.

it’s a prototype seat cover, that’s why it’s different than the others…

bobousse, can you tell me, is the foam underneath the cover yellow?
And my seat is basically new, and the cover is starting to go seethrough, is there anything i can do about this? :frowning:

i don’t understand what you’re speaking about… my foam is one year old… i just got no problem with it yet… it’s just that the foam got my finger print on it hahaha

Well, my saddle which is <1 months old, has started looking yellow, i was wondering whether it was the foam underneath showing through the cover, i dont actually know what colour the foam is :stuck_out_tongue:

foam is yellow, but i doubt you can see it though the cover… more likely just general dirty handedness from riding, rubbing off on the seat?

duct tape fixes everything!

ooh, how much of your uni has to be impact before you can class yourself as having a custom impact uni? my wheelset ships tommorow :slight_smile:

Finally got my wheelset up and running thanks to Axel! :smiley:
Need to get me a KH frame next…

Haha! Your uni would look even more gangsta with a KH frame :smiley:

Ugh, those bolts look like f****** s***

yeah dude, but it’s better than waiting months and months for them to come back in stock, these are custom ones that axel was nice enough to send me until I could get ones that fit properly.