Custom Impact unicycles

Picture of a Impact Gravity based unicycle with “smoke chrome” wheelset and Seatclamp.

heres mine:

Seat: aDDict Naomi (black)
Seat Post: aDDict No-Weld 27.2mm
Clamp: KH Dark Green
Frame: aDDict Reagent (black)
Hub: Nimbus ISIS
Spokes: KH Trials
Rim: KH 09 Freeride
Tyre: Maxxix Creepy Crawler (soon to be upgraded to MEC)
Cranks: Nimbus ISIS Venture
Pedals: Aluminium DX

i refer to my uni as aDDict because thats the brand they were when they made my parts.

the green seat clamps looks bad… with a black one it would look nicer…

so? i like it.

Fork Legs

Man, I like those fork legs!

does any body know the spoke length for the impact wheels?i need new spokes and cannot find the length

thanks for your help

you need 172mm long spokes.

just a few question? will the impact seatposts fit on the KH saddle? and how much better are the impact saddles? do they have the same parts (handels and bumbers) as the KH? what about the reagent frames how would they compare to the KH frames wheight and strength wise? im about to upgrade my uni you see and im trying to decied what parts to get.

-Yes, KH saddles fit on impact seatposts.
-I really like impact saddles, they are really thin and light.
-I think its the same handle’s and bumpers…i could be wrong though.
-I think the reagent frames are a LOT stronger than the KH ones, they have a better design at the fork, and i snapped my KH frame doing the same thing that I’d done heaps of times on my reagent one.

Hope this helps.

The seats are alot thinner,the bumpers look the same.
The seat post fits a kh seat
I can’t say about the frames as I use a kh.I need the long neck for my height.

The impact seats have the old velo base (same as k1, kh before 09, quax, torker…). Kris redesigned his base so now so all of the KH seats are stronger. It’s also a slightly different shape, the rear bumper is deeper also. They both fit on the same posts.
I don’t know about the frames, I just know the impact frame is the same as the bunnycycle frame that kahero used to(?) sell. The crown is really tall.

so would you get a new KH seat or an Impact seat? is it worth the extra $$$?

Impact feel better to hold onto and the covers not as sqirmy as the kh(I mean,it doesn’t move around as much,even with the kh strings as tight as possible)

Hey Spencer in your videos it looks like your saddle is different than the regular KH saddle what is it if it in fact is different?

I have a carbon fiber base by Scott Wallis (http://www.wallisdesign.com/DRbaseCollage2comp.jpg) and I use a thomson seat post.
I have a little bit of cut foam from a KH seat along with a bit of duct tape inside. I use a blue miyata bumper because it fits the seat base better. I have a KH seat cover and handle.
It is pretty much the nicest seat setup that you can buy (in my opinion).

whoa thats awesome

Does any one know were to get the exceed titanium hub?

nope

How the hell did you get the seat post to fit over fabric without ripping it?

The Impact/Addict seats are designed to be fitted like that… With the fabric tucked under the post.