Crankflips?

haha, I Just wanted to make tomsey mad. He doesn’t like crankflip threads. haha. Laters

-Shaun Johanneson

Hi Shaun. His name is Alex. Crankflips are awsome! They are the coolest trick ever besides double filps. Im off to school. Cyas.

Wat ever he said :smiley:

i shall learn those then!
quickly!

off i go.

i think they should be called evilflips, cause their evil

GRRRRRRRRRR

hahhaa.

well to so as not to be a completely useless post. might i add crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips, crankflips.

that should do it

p.s unifreak7 knows my name its ok man

What’s a crankflip? :thinking:

Oh his name’s actually Shaun… :stuck_out_tongue:

Tomsey Alex or whatever his name is sounds like he’s just pissed off coz he can’t do them

ahaha yeah he can do them !! he has been able to do them for ages!!

haha, havn’t we all? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah i cant do em yet…

but im closer to landing them than shaun is… he sucks

Haha, that’s so funny, thanks A.T. ha. Whatever. I’m out to go practice, laters

-Shaun Johanneson

hahaha you do know pete was kidding right? :stuck_out_tongue:

yeh, i do ! but i thought i would act stupid coz there have been alot of ridiculous comments in this thread! :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s a crankflip?

when you hop and put ur own d*ck in ur ass… it’s pretty hardcore yo :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue: … dont think you could dpo it dude

that comment was a little ‘visual’ max… hahaha

men you kno my style

haha yeah so much ridiculousness its hard to keep track :stuck_out_tongue: