Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts Unicycle Day

cool! Where are you from?

well i missed this first time aound:p , and i think it’d be fun, and i could get a ride, but is one minor, actually quite major snag. I’ll be in Wyoming sking then:p sound really fun.

im planning a ride on July 20th (Go Unicycling Day) in a town near me, so you New England boys should come up then. Ill have more info when it gets a bit closer though:p :wink:

Westford, MA… about 45 minutes out of Boston.

Awesome. I will be in Boston before and after the 16th. There is sure to be some ridding going down then also.

so bad news…i just cracked my rib…so ima hafta take it easy on the day…so hopefully ill be landing some smaller tricks, i cant work on 540s with my rib in its weakened state so…yeah it sucks

How’d you do that?

backyard rugby

Oh wow, that really sucks. Sorry to hear it.

The weather is not looking so good. Snow and rain.

30% chance… hopefully we see that number drop the next couple days.

Yeah. lets hope we’re in favor of whatever happens.

Looking better…:smiley:

Brian friday looks to be getting questionable. I am still down for ridding but filming might be a bit to much…

…as always we shall see what happens.

Picture 48.png

rain date is march first…i think it will be fine tho…i am brining my camera regardless because i HAVE to finish my callout response

Looks like it’s going to be clear but a little on the cold side.

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USCT0047?from=36hr_topnav_undeclared

Just north of Connecticut (in Springfield, MA) we are still under a blanket of snow and ice. Lots of snow on the tree belts and curbs. Most parking lots are a mess - lots of snow and ice with huge puddles everywhere. Currently, any street course up this way would not be pleasant.

Often, Connecticut does not get the snow that Massachusetts gets - what are the ground conditions in Danielson? Clear or messy?

its clear right now

Great. If the event is still on, I’ll try to be there with my two sons. I’ll also bring my new 36er in case anyone wants to try one. It is the cheapo model, so big drops are not a good idea - but it sure is fun!

Oh Yeah, I forgot to say that we are looking forward to learning lots of good street moves from all you hotshots! We are just stupid enough to try most things.

haha, i think agent q may bust some cool new stuff outta the hat

I’ll see what I can do, haha.

I will have a few cheap stickers for anyone that is interested, kinda cuttin it close on gas morney or they’d be free.

Looks like bringing an extra shirt may be a good idea. Its bad news trying to ride in a shirt that is freezing with sweat.