Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts Unicycle Day

cool. I rode with Dave a few times while he was at the academy and then he came back to see his girlfriend a year after he graduate and I spent a day with him then. He definitely had been riding for a while. Our family is good friends with his roommate while at the academy and we still talk to him often. I think I’ll see if I can track down his email and see how he’s doing.

Pat

Bump.

I’d love to play a fakie trick game if anyone’s down.

haha i cant land anything besides 3spins and smallspins fakie…it would be nice to land fakie flips before the ride tho…

but yes i will play…hows it gonna work

Any idea of how many are expected to be there?

Its more likely than not, that I will be coming from Boston and bringing Brian O with me.

Im planning on comming, do you know how far is Danielson from North Haven?

Hour and a half. Are you from North Haven? Or what? Have you been to the Haven Skate Park?

Yea I live in North Haven, but i go to school on long island and do most of my riding there on the greenbelt trials. Ive been to the small skate park thats in North Haven( if you can even call it a skate park) but not the bigger one in New Haven.

20 people give or take a few

OK sounds great

Hoorah!

true dat…i wanna see you crankflip a five…you were mad close in that video (not sure if it was a five or a six) but…ya

Yea Id like to see him land it too. It was a 5… second time ridding with the kid… I was standing there thinking man this guys got some balls.

Yeah it was a five but give me a six or seven and I’ll try those too.

Thanks man, what I’m really impressed with is your consistency. That and it seems like each day you’ve added a new trick to your bag. I’m definitely jealous of how easily it seems you nail new tricks but you totally earn it with how much you ride.

theres a sweet 5 with a sidewalk on the bottom that i wanna try…the bigest ive flipped offa is a three so im kinda nervous but…hopefully youll land one

Aww, did we have a little moment there? Hahaha.

Biggity bump to the bump…

Should I bring some extra unis, will there be people that want to try it out?

Im thinking not…but if you have room sure bring one. Preferably with 125mm moments:D

So my 29er? haha;)

if you want…i have never ridden anything bigger than a 24:p

Hey… I’m new here, but I’ll probably be there. We started a unicycle club at our school, so we might bring a few people… we’re not very good, but it would be great to hang out with some other riders…