Come ride Trials Course Love 99

Wanna drop the time once more so no one shows up tomorrow at the ol casa of mine. Ride is postponded, not on 6-30.

When is the new ride date? The sooner I know the more likely I’ll be able to go.

Okay, here’s the deal… It sounds like we are going to do a muni ride/mess around on the trials course on Sunday, July 9. Bevan Gerber-Siff and Eric “Catboy” Pearson both told me they can only make Sunday. My mom told me that it’s supposed to be 98F on Sunday, which is why Saturday (which is supposed to be cooler weather) looks more attractive. But I suppose if more people can make it Sunday, we’ll just try to get an early start, and deal with the heat.

I haven’t heard back form John Foss yet, but I have a feeling he check’s RSU more than his voicemail. So if your reading John, call me.

I think we’ll do a muni ride in Auburn (think muni weekend '96, '98, and '03). So it will probably be an early meeting at the Auburn American River Canyon fork, and after riding we’ll head to my house to drain the rest of our energy on the trials course.

Please email me if you think you can come. Thanks!

-Jess

So it look like we are going to Muni Sunday morn in Auburn. If you haven’t been there before, read directions here: (http://www.unicycling.com/brett/clemen.shtm).

John Foss said he won’t be able to make it, but wants to plan a big ride for the following weekend. So it looks like it will be a sweet muni ride for me 2 weekends in a row. Come to either, or both. We can ride the trials course both weekends, or not at all… it’s up to everyone.

So… Meet at the Auburn Confluence (see link above) at 9:00 on Sunday. I’d do earlier, but I want to give Catboy, Matt, and any others coming a distance time to get there. Let me know if you want to do earlier. We can go to my house (about 25-30 minutes away from trailhead) after muni to ride the trials course if people want.

Later,

Jess

p.s. OH yeah, and prepare for heat

i’ll call lloyd and tell him the plan.
I really hope he can come, but if he can’t i will most likely be able to come… BTW, the link don’t work for me… is it this one?

oop… nevermind. Got it. Thanks jess!

Yay, first group ride of the summer!

woo hoo!

why oh why couldn’t you build the trials course say, in San Diego?:wink:

after san diego build your course here in brazil! eheheh

Lloyd, Kyle, and Kari Johnson are coming as well!
whoohoo! this is gonna be SWEET!

oh, and i’m bringing my camera and i plan on doing this.