collaboration video

I’m in once my knees heal up

i’ll send you some clips, only if you dont say all that, “i wanna thanks jesus” crap. no offence. but yeah, if you dont have that im in.

forrest, lol. thats my new word. its really hard habit for me to stop saying it. cant wait for tuesday should be fun!

sweet miles sounds good man.

and themarsvolta what ae you talkin about? the fact that i thank people in m videos? cuz i do that jsut as a subtle shoutout to those im really down with. or i dont know if you meant like youre not down with Christianity or whatever. im not even beggin to have your clips. i never thought about you when i made this thread, i wont think about you while makin the vid, and i wont think about you when the vid drops. straight up. so dont flatter yourself man. you and people like you are the reason i largely dont even post here anymore. youre so stupid its actually shocking.

You have a mac right? doesn’t that have imovie or something like that? Or if it’s like a windows XP doesn’t it at least have windows movie maker? That’s sure better then nothing…

Awww, we sure wouldn’t want to offend anyone. :roll_eyes:

Sorry. But that’s just too bad.:slight_smile:

dry your eyes princess. you’re condradicting yourself by posting mate. i dont care if you thanks people, it just annoys me that people are like “i couldnt do it without god”. take some credit for yourselves. gosh!

not at all a contradiction. youre in error because you dont know the meaning of the word largely. its all good. im here to educate ya. it means overall, or mostly. so i basically said overall i dont post here anymroe. and that would be true. overall does not confine me to never post again. i know you arent very smart but do you see how this works?

and dude…I’m definitley gonna be thanking God in this video. He has been helping me get better and better at unicycling. And in life really. My life has been doing a gradual 180 over the past decade. used to be very poor…went through a lot of bad stuff with my family…lsot some close people…may lose some more. Now though mroe and mroe i see it all is truning around.

add me to your ignore list, im going to do the same.

Hated mostly,
jonny

back to the topic, I’ll try to get some yummy natural trials stuff to you. I have some flatland footage already, but its not super great.

also, do you want muni in it?

They can have their opinion just as you can have yours. Just because you don’t agree doesn’t mean you should be disrespectful. Your intolerance isn’t going to help a thing.

drop the whole thanking people thing already…this is about unicycling and haveing fun when we make vids, if your offeneded then watever, now get back on topic…

how do we send our clips to you…
i got stuff of my friend who does some amazing grinds, but he went out of state and wont be back for about 2weeks and im sure we can get better stuff of his riding…
and i still got to get stuff of me and my lil bro that would looks good…

i think im just gonna drop this video idea. someone else take it over if you guys want. i jsut dont really like you guys that much, so nevermind. jerrick youre cool, but like the rest overall are just like…not even worth my time honestly.

im jsut gonna stick with my plan of a solo video or if nto that maybe me and forrest rackard will finalyl get a video out togetehr, hes good. thatd be cool. if its jsuta solo vid i wont drop it here, itll be on mysapce so if anyone wants to see it, check there in like 2-3weeks or so.

alright,
Jonny

hahaha…thats cool…
its would be a butt load of work to make this vid anyways…

dude you’re pretty funny, well done, you’re really really funny.
im sorry if i upset you enough to make you not do this video. dont be such a wuss, just cos i think you’re a dickhead, doesnt mean you give up on your video.
oh no johnny’s ignoring me, what shall i ever do.

gosh this is fun.

Also, it’s so funny that everyone is taking me so seriously in this thread. But whatever, I’m enjoying it. I hope you all are too.

Wow thanks there, I appreciate it, and I was even defending your right to say what you believe.

I can’t believe you let one person so easily dissuade you.

thats what i was thinking aye. i couldnt really think of the right words though.

whoa hold up dude. i wasnt neccessarily taking a shot at you, youre probably a cool guy. i just didnt really recognize your display name or a lot of the others that replied otehr than jerrick ya know. im sure youre a really cool guy, come to naucc and we’ll ride dude, i dont dislike you at all, i just didnt really consider everyone when i wrote that i guess. and thanks for defending me, i do appreciate that man.

and about one person dissuading me thats not at all factual. themarsvolta has not yet even went through puberty and is still by all accounts a little boy. im not gonna sit here and argue with a little boy, or people in general that have never gone through anything that forces them to mature. do you understand me? and some of the otehr people that replied i simply do not like. its that simple. it wasnt themarsvolta but ratehr when i stepped back and looked at it as a whole…i thought…no. nevermind. so i dropped it. one persons not holding me from anything dude, believe it or not, im a big kid now, and i make decisions how i like.

write me back here if you want, it wont be read cuz this is my last post on these forums for awhile. you people are well-meaning im sure but youre so confrontational. mroe i ccould say…but im not really trying to hurt peoples feelings and stuff.

heartfelt,
jonny

me immature! who’s the one having a big sook over one comment.
and by the way, your '‘insults’ aren’t working. only true ones are funny and offencive.

geez stop being a little baby and get over it.
shit!

oooooo you said shit…

hes gone mate get over it. He didnt do anything wroung and you started calling him for thanking Jesus, well done well done.

oh and dont say naughty words on the internet please.

bye bye Dale

hahaha how reblious.
dale. im the one laughing about it, so what are you on about

you was going on about it, like he was going ro read it and go “oh no actuly hes right”. and hes gone.

I like Jonny Peacock

bye bye