Cokering: "Music to my ears!"

would have to be anti-impact

Well, I don’t fall of the coker all that often. And the top part of the t7 handle never hits the ground. I think the real problem would be finding a place to put your hands haha.

I bet you will make it, ignoring me. first ride your crach badly and oh dear, its broken :smiley:

Haha…we’ll see.

:stuck_out_tongue:

cough its a hint for saving your iPod cough

This looks kindof cool! But at $129, it was about $100 cheaper to just by a pair of small portable speakers and hook my ipod directly to them. The speakers run on 3 tripA batteries, have on/off and volume control, and are feather light! :sunglasses: I didn’t want to add anything directly to my Coker.

And another option: http://www.abikestore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=abs&Product_Code=iride

bikeMP3.jpg

What about these contraptions?

14046.jpg

Yeah I already posted the second one above. That first one looks like an ipod holder? That would probably work well for a T7 handle, but I the only other place would be the seat post and I like it close and in sight for easy access.

It’s so fun “customiz-izing!” :roll_eyes:

It looks really nice man. You’re beginning to have a really nice color-scheme going on there. Maybe some blue pedals?

Yes, blue pedals, and then a flatscreen television, and oh, how about some spinning rims…:smiley:

Haha yeah, I thought of getting these:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Odyssey-Blue-Cielencki-Loose-Ball-Aluminum-9-16-pedals_W0QQitemZ190119702190QQcmdZViewItem

bluer.JPG

Hey, quit stealing my ideas! :wink: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Do it. I have those on my trials. I’m eventually going to get a set for my coker as well. I have a blue/chrome scheme going on.

Yeaaaa get some spinners haha.

Any pics of your coker? Let’s seeeeee!:slight_smile:

Yea, remember this thread?

I still have to change my seat to the Blue KH FF…and the pedals.

Oh yeah, nice! I took of the udc sticker though.

Yah, those pedals are pretty sweet, I have some in black on my BMX

No offence taken. Obviously you don’t think it rude, otherwise you wouldn’t do it - but just because others are doing it doesn’t necessarily make it right ! If lots of people are acting in an anti-social manner does that make it right and acceptable to do ? Of course not.

People generally don’t like complaining as it may possibly lead to unpleasant confrontation. I think they were probably smiling as a result of your unusual choice of transport rather than your taste in music - I would not presume to comment on any one elses musical tastes (I was recently given a couple of Led Zeppelin albums by my son as a fathers’ day gift, so I guess we are in a similar ball park in that respect). I hope you continue to enjoy your riding and your music in whatever form you choose.

Loved the pic with the larger speakers - I like your sense of humour :slight_smile:

Peace to all who want it…
Chris