Coker pics.

that’s no coker! that’s an airplane! you fly? I’m learning to fly.

Yes I fly, a lot. Gliders and planes.

Schweizer 2-33, Piper Cub, Mooney 201, Christen Eagle. Woooott.

You coker on a viscount seat? Ouch…

I second that. I can’t wait to see all the different cokers in 'nam.

Are drilled Kookas available some where?

RE: Are drilled Kookas available some where?

Are those cranks still available some where?

Also, what hub width/spacing does your Hunter 36" accomodate?

Is that the UDC “Superwide” hub?

Thanks!

I thought you stopped uni’ing.

For the most part, I have a weak shoulder thats liable to pop out if I fall on it or move it around to balance a lot. Cokering minimizes most of those risks. I don’t ride it much though.

Here’s my coker:

Complete with a rear froglight, mudguard, bell, and hand grips.

I want to paint it green soon, but I think it’s too cold outside for the paint’s recommended temperature, so I’ll wait a little while.

Whoa, tell me more about this. What’s the gearing on it? Who made it?

yummmm 89mm cranks on a coker.

Here’s my Nimbus 36 with a shortened frame seat tube. This is from when I had the T7 mounted without a rail adapter, fitting to standard 4 bolt post.

you look really small and young. but cool coker!

Here is my current 36er, my daily friend to commute in and around the city:

That’s basically a Nimbus 36 from UDC - with T7 handle (gen1) and the new Nightrider tire (makes the turns so much easier!).

This is a close-up view of the seat/handle set (I have removed the front/rear plastic “bumpers” of the KH Freeride seat, as they are pretty useless with a T7 handle - also note how the rear “T” of the T7 handle is a great place to store the lock!):

…and getting now even closer to the handle itself (note the unusual mounting of the Magura brake -facing the sky- THIS IS SO GREAT!):

…and now the crank/pedal set (I am using 102mm long cranks at the moment):

I am very happy with it, actually.

Yet, I intend to change it during the Summer, for a Kris Holm one… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Cheers, MadC.

Excellent… that’s a good length.

good for flat areas maybe… my legs are very mad at me with all the hills around my house.

that sucks.

I just got done watching the bc wheel video where you dislocate your shoulder.

I’m not sure of the details but I know that he made it.

That is sooooooooo smart, I’m going to have to try it.

thanks, takes a little modifying, needed to modify the post(cut a few mm off the bolt plate end) and the seat(longer bolts.) . But it does work out well.