Coker For Sale

so here is the story,not all things,are all things, to all people.

.and this Coker( from day one), was not what i thought it would be.i guess you could say that its just not my style

its 5 days old.i ordered it with a extra tire and tube,so you see i thought i would be using it alot,but i would have never known without purchasing it that it was’nt for me.

im open to all offers or even trades if you have somthing??

this is what i paid: $295$ for coker,$50$ for tire,$15$ for tube and 35 bucks for shipping.i know i’m not gonna make all that back so dont worry about me,but i’m not gonna jam myself.

if it turns out that nobody wants a deal,please remember this thread cause when they go out of stock again it will still be in my garage not getting used waiting for some Cokerhead to be.

Can I ask why? I’m verrrry confused! :thinking:
-David Kaplan

I don’t want to low ball you or anything, so e-mail me with what you want to get out of it. I’m interested.

you know how in bicycling it was allways “roadies” vs. “MT.bikers”? they were both on two wheels but had a differance of opinion on what was fun…?..thats all it is here too,with my Coker.

i’m just in to smaller wheels thats all… look at it this way the Coker is to good for me

ahh. Gotcha.
Good analogy
-Davidkaplan

RE: Coker For Sale

Fear not Jagur - you are not alone. I too had a Coker but sold it to raise
funds for a Profile hub. It [the Coker] was cool fun top play on but, for
me, more fun was to be had with an indestructible wheel. I’d guess we’re in
the minority of those that have ridden a Coker but that just makes us…
um… special :wink:

Cheers,
Neil

-----Original Message-----
From: rsu-admin@unicycling.org [mailto:rsu-admin@unicycling.org]On Behalf Of
jagur
Sent: 02 April 2002 07:27
To: rsu@unicycling.org
Subject: Re: Coker For Sale

UniDak wrote:
> *Can I ask why? I’m verrrry confused! :thinking:
> -David Kaplan *

you know how in bicycling it was allways “roadies” vs. “MT.bikers”? they
were both on two wheels but had a differance of opinion on what was
fun…?..thats all it is here too,with my Coker.

i’m just in to smaller wheels thats all… look at it this way the
Coker is to good for me

jagur - Random Member

MUni facelift,turned out better ya ya, i want some new stuff again

jagur’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/502
View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/17232

rec.sport.unicycling mailing list - www.unicycling.org/mailman/listinfo/rsu

Re: RE: Coker For Sale

thanks neil… and just like you getting cranks for your Coker money…the money from mine will go right back into unicycling, i dont know where yet,but its gonna be 24 by 3.0

Is this going to be like that time you posted that you wanted to sell your MUni, then backed out?:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15707

Or was that just a faze, like,when, everything, had, alll those damn , marks?

I hope so.

(finger applied liberally to Jagur’s rib)

:wink:

Christopher

i did’nt back out.if you read my last post on that thread i ended up buying a KH,and three days later when i got it ,both of the bearing caps were made wrong and sqeezed the bearings so the wheel would’nt spin . so i kept the Profile.and nobody else was asking about it anyway,i might still sell that too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t put that hook in your mouth again, AccordNSX- remember what it tasted like last time. “I only said I was thinking about selling it…” Pahh! He plays cruely with your emotions, this Oregonian does. Beware. He’s probably actualy addicted to the big wheel, put’n a 100 miles on it a day, taking it off road… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

-C-

re: Coker for sale

jagur,

There seems to be a lot of interested parties. If you’re serious about selling, put it on the auction page.:smiley:

Re: re: Coker for sale

it will be up there tonite

I almost forgot for a minute about the Profile. Damn Oregonians.

you said "i think i’ll pass"damn Floridians

It took 4 days of negotiations and you wanted to sell it without the Profile cranks and hub, what the hell would the purpose have been?..

am i ruffling everyones feathers?

god i hope not.does everything have to be so serious in here?you changed your mind too.you wanted a 20 inch.the Profile is still for sale anyway.that will be on the auction page soon.