Coker and trials must go

Have the spokes for the green rim.

So green rim+ hub= free spokes = awesome flat/street freestyle wheelset. Free tyres included. Khe folding street, ungodly expensive, along with a 3g or some other ungodly expensive and wide tire, and an average ody dirt.

hub is 30 green set up is 60 = 90 plus I’ll toss in a seat post. Bam almost whole uni for. Need to cut a slit in the frame, get a clamp, and a seat, maybe the full carbon for 125, and there you go. Hell 100 for the carbon if you get this package deal. So 190 plus s&h. think about.

125mm are probably gone, so you’ll need those. The 150’s would ruin this bad boy.

People, I want to help the community I so love but must leave. Give these parts a good loving home please.

What’s left-

K1, ody rim combo. Undrilled carbon base. 150mm cranks, coker and blue hub.

How much for the Moments 150mm? I might be interested, even though I still dont have an ISIS hub for my Muni.

Sorry folks, we’re closed for the day. Nice dealing business.

May be the fastest closing on this much in uni.com history.

SALE PENDING.

THREAD OPEN.

125’s are all that is gone. Trade on the rest will probably happen, but start up the bidding. Willing to talk.

People any interest in the parts others than the 125mm cranks? The guy whom this is supposed to go hasn’t gotten back to me in days after numerous calls so…

Take interest. Common. Offer welcome. Prices cheap. Ready to ship.

BUY THIS.

Coker,k1,green,

everything but the cranks is good for offers!

I usually have pretty good reading comprehension on these trading post threads but feel I have to ask, could you tell us again what is still available?

I might be interested in a hub and possibly some cranks.

Both pairs of kh cranks are spoken for.

That leaves the coker, qu-ax cranks/black hub, blue hub, green rim and frame, kh frame, k1 unicycle with orange rim, Full carbon seat base as seen on the orange unicycle, the undrilled carbon base (not pictured), 2 20in tires, 1 maxis cc brand new never even mounted, 3 S full steal seat posts, The kh shiny rim…

Everything excluding the kris holm cranks, If your interested in them, your more than welcome to get in line encase people fall through.

The guy supposed to get all this hasn’t contacted me, and so here you go. Your not gaurennteed the product, if I’m contacted I will ship, but it has been 5 days of nothing, so speak up.

ps I have the spokes cut for both the stripped kh rim and green rim to be lacked to the older style blue/ black kh hubs. I’m not sure if the new hubs have similar flange size/ spacing, or if nimbus does. The spokes come free with purchase.

Black hub/quax cranks have been taken, but more than welcome to get inline encase of fall outs.

count me in line for the blue hub and undrilled base. Throw me a PM when/if you consider your previous deal as fallen through.

Alright, looks as if it will probably not go through. So your 90% going to get this.

I’ll be back in town tuesday, so I’ll know for sure then.

You mentioned an “old old” Torker DX. Is it still available and, is it 20" If so, I’m incredibly interested.

36er?

I read the form and may have missed it but is the 36er still available?

Please update w/ what is still available…

Hey Bob, how much for the little girl, I mean the 36er?

Huh. 125’s are the only thing which has been paid for.

Supposedly the kh cranks have a taker, the black hub/qu-ax cranks have a buyer, the kh rim, the blue kh hub and undrilled carbon base.

That means the old k1 w/ full carbon base is up for grabs along with nimbus 36er, the kh 20in longneck frame, and the green rim and frame.

I also have a cc for 30$, brand new. No doubt. It’s phresh.

Ok, I will began accepting payment tomorrow evening.

This original buyer has got 1 day, it’s been over a week so get those wallets ready.

PM Sent

Update on ol’ ugly with the orange rim… 100$ for the uni w/o a seat. Can add in a regular kh street for 25.

Complete pretty much bomb proff uni for 125 $. Amazing first uni.

Hell the cranks and seat alone are damn near worth that.