Cody Williams

Muscle definition is my middle name, need any help cody, you know where to come :wink:

Jas

You will make him get muscle definition through sex?

this is the best thread ever. especially in RSU haha

Chase

Um…I won’t personally, but now you say it, that’s a good way to get ripped, lots of sex! :smiley:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :astonished:

Whoa, don’t express your sexual relief online.

I don’t, and I’m 5’6", 150 lbs.

I don’t, and I’m 5’11", 146 lbs…and I’m 51 years young! :slight_smile:

hey no posting the abuse i get from my girlfriend online lol damn i’ll have to get ya back tonight some how

I’ll give you sex, don’t worry.

It works, im 5" 10ish and way over 11 stone, i am not fat. Muscle ways more than fat.

Lol the strippin pic is the most flat one, and that one was takin almost as soon as I got skinny lol. I used to be 5’7 170 lbs and NO muscle in that! So yeah I was a chinky lil monkey!!

Ohh and this pic was takin CMW lol

Spencer you should know, im making fun of myself enough and gettin more pics cause yours is commin up…and I know they want to see your whipped pic :-p

I used to be 6’ 125 pounds, since the Uni came along, I gained weight, mostly leg muscle… now I’m 145 pounds.

Lol the uni is what made me loose mine lol

Well I am a bone rack, It’s helping me gain muscle.

lol i wanna be a bone rack lol

Check out my profile picture… look how thin my fingers are.

I have super high metabolism and low blood pressure, I am cold all the time… unless I’m moving around, then I can be out in freezing point weather with a T-Shirt and Shorts and I’m fine.

LOL you jsut described mine hahaha

Hehehe dumpweeds a fag!:smiley: Nice cody;) But ya jeez your like anorexic. Look at your ribs! Hehe lets poke him:D

Whoa - I take back my critical comment, dude. Good job slimming down. Now just keep riding and you’ll be good to go. Although, I really recommend planks or other core workout for general fitness. But, seriously, great job.