Chris Huriwai K1 vs Adrien Delecroix KH - Chris's part

Very cool and impressive skills!

Don’t tell me we are going to have to argue about the moon landing when I see you at naucc lol…

Still digging on the video BTW.

The songs all about people just not knowing anything, being brain washed etc. I love it! Thanks for the comments guys. And please Shaun, lets not bring up this shit while we ride it’ll totally do my brain in xD

smashing vid !!!

That was awesome. Loved the foot plant over the rail, and the rail ride.

Just saying, many artists out there have this stuff in their lyrics, it’s weird the conspiracy theorist get such resistance from people that listen to like Sum 41, Eminem, Blue Scholars, Green Day, Muse.
“Californication” By the red hot chili peppers
-Space may be the final frontier but it’s made in a hollywood basement.

I’m making no direct mention of which side I’m on anymore, I just don’t want people to be hypocritical.

First off, this video was for lack of better words f*****g amazing, I love street videos. I watched this video so many times by now, I like the way your Trey down the big set looks and really if I named everything I thought was sick I would just re-post the video. Is the sliding felling because the pedals in front? Would people that just ride switch have the same feeling without the half rev?

still cant get over this video chris :slight_smile: the crank grab to 270 over the ledge and down the drop really stood out for me too. Have you heard from Adrien as to whether he is going to reply or not? he will have to do something spectacular to gain my vote over this video!

Yeah hes making a vid :smiley: He said to give him a few weeks. He was already making a video, we planned this. But I wanted to post my video cause I knew I wouldnt do anymore filming, and not posting our videos at the same time make it a proper call out.

That was sick. I would have seriously injured myself on all of those beefs. Don’t know how you do it. Maybe I’m just getting old :wink:

And if anyone wants to post their reasons for believing the moon landing is fake, I’ll tear them apart :slight_smile:

awesome vid!
rail ride was really sick =D
love the tech. grinds and I love how you catch the trey, (full)outflips in the air:)

I would love to see Adrien his responds :stuck_out_tongue: I think it will be an awesome ‘battle’, because this vid is awesome, but adrien will want to win for sure, so he will probably try his upper best to make a crazy vid xD

Yeah his response will have tire grab seat whip, back seat whip, front whip, frontflip, 180flip - underflip, 1260side xD

(Im guessing lol)

street<3

finally a good raw street video!

i love your riding…and this video :slight_smile: you should make another…soon :roll_eyes: :wink:

It also states about how corrupt the political system is and that we are being manipulated by an oblong box(AKA a TV). I found this song quite interesting.

But what was even better was the video…I love Chris’s style and his tricks are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!

still waiting on the response! c’mon adrien i’m excited to see what you got!

Its been over a month now, already working on a new vid. If he replies, I’ll post my new vid and call it a callout response-sponse xD

P.S For the record, he asked me to call him out

lol…

Sounds like he just tricked you into making a video :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s such a good idea :open_mouth:

Would someone please get Elliot or Loic to call them out? Response video optional. (but don’t tell them that)

Hello everybody, I see that much people are waiting my call out response, so i started to work. Next thursday you will have a response.