chicago?

Well there’s 7 people that know how to ride in my neighbor hood but only my friend Joel and I know how to do anything more than that. So that’s at least 6.

i should have 2 unicyclists w/ me after december. but i donno if there parents will le them take the train to chicago.

I’m at NIU in Dekalb, but it shouldn’t be that much trouble to take the train down some weekend.

So maybe one more!

+1 woot

if we ever got around to a chicago ride, would all u guys just ride 20’ for street and stuff or bring 36’ers? casue i only ride trials and street

I’d bring my 20" trials

kool. we should plan something sometime.

Ahhh, that’s the problem, where, when. I’ve tried to get some rides together, but it’s been pretty hard to find a time when everybody can ride.

I’m at school now so most of my weekends are free…

yeah im done everyday at 1ish until i get a job

and yeah

weekends are free also

bump

Maybe the 29th or the 30th of September?

Rob

If you’re up for a little trip, come to Lafayette, IN (2 hours or so from you) and check out the purdue uni people. There’s about a dozen of us and we’re always around. give me a ring if you want to sometime 765-409-8649 or check out the website for more infos silentaftermath.com

how far is that from west bend
i know the electric line goes there

not sure on that one. You’re probably best to take the amtrak if youre not driving here.

does anyone still wanna meet up?

im going to try to make a trip up to the michigan city skatepark. Its about halfway between chicago and where I’m at. I’ll let you know on AIM if I can make that work out. If it works, you can take the metra to the south shore and the south shore stops like a mile from the skatepark.

Hey, I might be able to come. Can you pm me when you guys are doing this and where it is?

from chicago take the south shore line into michigan city and get off at the 11th street station. We will meet there because my parents own the place right across from that stop. Not sure on a date yet

Ok, Sounds good. I hope I can come. My parents said they could drive me maybe or I could take the train, now it’s up to when we’re doing this.

saturday september 29th or the next saturday on october 6th. I’ll update here when we pick.

I’ll be bringing 2-4 unicyclists.