CHEST HIGH HANDLE FOR 36er.

Handlebars are for bikes.

Unicycles aren’t supposed to have handlebars… and they look kind of silly, anyway!

Unicycles are composed of a wheel (which includes the tire, tube, rim, spokes, hub and axle), the cranks, pedals, frame, seatpost, seatpost clamp, and saddle - that’s it.

Some may say that brakes are ok… and I can kind of see that line of reasoning (though I don’t totally agree with it) since brakes don’t alter the basic concept of a unicycle that nearly everyone on the planet visualizes when thinking of a unicycle - namely one wheel, no handlebars!

So if you’re riding with handlebars you really should just refer to your ride as a one-wheeled vehicle, since it’s really no longer a unicycle.

Haha, we are making our unicycles back into bikes.

can we have details on how you built those? I like this setting (though I do not know if I will like it once I ride).
thanks

Bear

parts you need:

1. old gentlemans bicicyle
    you cut of a couple centimeters under the pipe where the seat goose in
    you cut as close as possible at the steering end.

2. the part where the handlebars goes into your frame (dont now the englichs word)

3. the old handlebars that you cut of that the new handle can just fit on.

you inset the handlebar part into the pipe that came out of the frame an clamp or weld it to your seatpost…

sorry for this quick make up will post a more complete information soon

I don’t get it: I thought it was a support for tandem rear seat handlebar + some simple triathlon (twisted) aerobar …

that was the first idea of dustin schaap but the top tube of a gentlemen bicycle is the same.

but yes indeed we use a simple aero bar on it
will explane it with foto’s if i have time