cheap uni parts needed

im building somthing new and im hoping that some of you out there might want to sell some used parts.

i need a

Standard 22.2 post 300mm or longer seat post

KH seat (flexy old one is ok)

cranks 125mm (somones Bike Euros would be great)

a nice 700c rim or an orphaned front bike wheel with spokes and all.

if you have one/all or somthing like these please let me know here or PM.

thanx

alright, i gave up on all you pack rats and ordered some stuff today so everything is spoken for,except the KH seat. i cant justify paying full price for a time bomb.

Any hints as to what you’re making?

Sounds like a super cheap 29er to me. He also mentioned that in an earlier thread. What I want to know is what he’s planning for the KH saddle. Are you going to use the Flexy KH as is, or do you ahve some fix in mind?

Daniel

its not a Super Cheap 29er or i would just order the Sun 29 for $90 or what ever.

its going to be a 28er too.the final outcome is still in my head so i wont say what its point in life is going to be yet.

as for the KH seat,i just wanted to play with one and maybe gut it. i have a spare Viscount seat to use if i cant find a used KH or Torker DX for $20

I’ve got a fairly new complete 28" tire/wheelset that I may be willing to part with. I’ll be out riding for the rest of the day, so it take a while to get any response back

You haven’t answered my PM about the seat. Is that price for the seat only? Or are you expecting it shipped for that price?

i just spent $115 on parts today and that took all my cash for the moment so i’ll have to wait on the seat. 20 plus ship is fare i think. even though it has cooties on it :wink:

i already got a hub to use. all i really need is spokes and a rim…

what your wheels story?

Barely, I spend more time off it than on it. Besides, I sell an anti cootie spray, so I’ll treat it first.:stuck_out_tongue:

Re: cheap uni parts needed

You have a KH seat for sale?
I’m interested. Please send details to:

mgmcderm at localnet.com

(Replace at with @)

“bugman” <bugman@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com> wrote in message
news:bugman.180tyd@NoEmail.Message.Poster.at.Unicyclist.com
>
> jagur wrote:
> > * i just spent $115 on parts today and that took all my cash for the
> > moment so i’ll have to wait on the seat. 20 plus ship is fare i think.
> > even though it has cooties on it :wink: *
>
>
> Barely, I spend more time off it than on it. Besides, I sell an anti
> cootie spray, so I’ll treat it first.:stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> –
> bugman - Survivor 2004 Wolfman Duathalon
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> bugman’s Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3812
> View this thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/thread/33262
>

Re: Re: cheap uni parts needed

:astonished:

It’s the original wheelset from a 28" Sun (less pedals).Probably got less than 50 miles on it.

oh ok,its probobly more to ship than what its worth. i think that a single wall rim which melt like butter. thanx for the offer.

you’re welcome:)