Chat Schedule - 9:00pm 10/08/2002

I’ve noticed that nobody is ever in the chat room and there don’t seem to be any scheduled chats so I’m starting one. I hope I’ve got the time and date right because the GMT that this site uses is different to the time in Australia. Anyway, if anyone wants to join me on the chat section of this site, I’ll be there at 9:00pm today (10/08/2002) GMT.

I’ll hopefully see you there,
Andrew Carter

I’m in the chat room at the moment. I’m not sure if I did it properly, but I just clicked on ‘Enter the Unicycling Chatroom’. Can someone please join me?

Andrew Carter

Actually it says ‘connected, please wait…’ but it’s been doing that for a few minutes now.

Now I’m in the channel #jpilot apparently.

socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,thats all i get.
ive been in there befor but latly i could’nt get in there to save my life. :angry: socket failed,
socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,connection close---------------end of story,socket failed,socket failed,socket failed,thats all i get.

Sorry about that. Looks like I need to find a better IRC network to use, or just set up my own IRC server to use.

It won’t work for me when I’m logged in to unicyclist.com. It seems to work when I’m just a guest but nobody is ever in there.

We can always use mIRC or some other IRC program thingy if the irc servers that Gilby chose dont work…

-Mike