Casting for new crime drama looking for unicyclists in Brighton, Can you help? - Uni-

Hi
I am writing to you from a company called Uni-versalEXTRAS Ltd, we place people & students as extras in TV and Film across the UK. Our company website is www.universalextras.co.uk.

The new crime drama follows a crime boss as he begins losing control of his criminal empire.

The role: We are looking for people to play unicyclists

The Requirements:

You must be able to ride a unicycle to a good level
You must have your own unicycle
You must have easy access to Brighton

Filming Dates: Wednesday 12th, Thursday13th and Tuesday 18th September

Hours: filming starting from 7:00am

Payment min: £122.00 (payment follows Uni-versalEXTRAS terms & Conditions, payment will rise depending on what happens on the filming day)

Catering: This is provided throughout filming.

If you would like to take part in this amazing opportunity we will need you to email the following information to info@universalextras.co.uk:

Full Name:
Height:
Basic measurements (Chest, Waist, Inside Leg, Shoe, Collar, or dress, bra, waist, shoe etc):
Your experience of Unicycling

A current head shot photo of yourself & body shot (digital head-shot please in front of a plain background i.e. a plain wall taken with a digital camera)
By replying to this email you are confirming that you agree to Uni-versalExtras Terms and conditions which are stated on our website: www.universalextras.co.uk

Kind Regards
A.K Lakhoo
T: 0845 0090344

I always wanted to be in the movies :stuck_out_tongue:

Would this entitle someone to say, “I’m not a unicyclist, but I play one on TV?”

Sorry, carry on.