Carrying your uni on your bike....

I hate the idea of leaving my bike too

its relative easy to broke a chain and take the bike

Thatā€™s why you should have a bike like my hack bike; itā€™s more likely someone will break the bike to steal the lockā€¦

Phil

LOL!!!

i just wedged the crank/wheel on the handlebars and put a bungee on the frame to the handlebars to hold it in place

but that was when i had a bike to do this w/ and it doesnā€™t work on my road bike

i just throw the thing over my handle bars holding on to the handle/crank and the handle/seatpost

My prob is I canā€™t get the seatpost out of my muni frame, so I need to transport it in one unit :ā€™(

so whatā€™s the problem?

You could try a bicycle tow bar.

Xtracycle

the tow bar was $90 :astonished:

B.O.B. Trailer

www.bobtrailers.com

iā€™ve thought about doing the bob thing, but iā€™ve got a huge jandd rack on my touring bike and itā€™d be a shame to not use that somehow to carry my unicycle(s)

I havent tried

i havenbt ried cycleing with a unicycle, i have never needed to- i dread the moment!

isnā€™t that just what we need :slight_smile:
now all our little guys/gals will die while attempting to learn to ride a bicycle

i tried to ride with a unicycle on my bike once. it was a 24" so it was pretty big. i didnt strap it to my backpack but instead got ockey strap and tied it to a bike rackā€¦it didnā€™t work!

Xtracycle all the way. I used to use a BoB before I got the Xtracycle.

Mojoe

I just set my Uni on the front of my bike riding with my uni tire roling ontop of my bike tire while i steer with one hand. it makes holding the uni pretty hard but itā€™s fun.

hi i just took of the pedals and tied my kh 24 to my backpack. under the straps and put some towels in the bag so it would not hurt my back. i did this on a motorcycle and it was fine. oo and one word COKER

What if you took the front wheel off your bike. Then you place the fork from the bike so it fits perfectly somehow near teh bearing holders. Then just lean the seat from the unicycle back, and there you go. It would pop out if you lifted the handlebars up at all but I guess it could work for just road cycling.

I set my uni on the handlebar of my bike and it works fine to me:)

Thatā€™s not a bad idea - but not just balanced on a normal bike fork (way too dangerous). You could put a couple of threaded bosses on the side of the unicycle frame so it could be bolted to a special pair of bike forks. Probably too much hassle thoughā€¦ and if you left the cranks on the wobble would be horrible unless you ride really slowlyā€¦ so you might as well just ride the unicycle I suppose. :o

Rob