carbon fiber/aluminum frame

frames are doing pretty good. we havnt put much thought into doing a giraffe so probably not. we have the final design done on the frames so they should hold strong.

the normal frames are on sale now, you can order using the contact information on our website. its not finished yet buy we have the contact info up. the website is ebunicycles.com.

Just want to say the frame is completely AMAZING !! and im not just saying that cause im sponsored.Ive been really feeling the effects of the lightness lately,i love it :smiley:

I might go weight weenie on my uni in a few months after I move out and save up enough to start spending on stuff other than staying alive. An EB frame is about one paycheck for me.

I never knew you had one :open_mouth:

I wondered why you had EB in your avatars though lol.

Its in me and joes video,im sponsored by eb

Ah right…
Now from watching your video again, thats an freakin awesome-looking frame!

well heres my new video with some more riding on the new frame.
http://vimeo.com/6258201.

i would also like to congradulate my team for there performance at naucc.
pele schramm- 1st expert street
cody williams- 1st intermediate street, 5th expert trials
mike padial- 2nd expert street

me- 8th expert trials (4 pinchflats during comp)… :roll_eyes:

correction - 2nd expert trials

Wow, sounds like a pretty awesome frame. I couldn’t see the frame in all its glory from the video so perhaps you could post some pics of it… (not sure if they’ve already been posted but I don’t have time to wade through the pages) Also, did you finally decide on a price? I am very interested…

Just had some time and located some pics of the frame so you can ignore that part. It looks so awesome!

and heres some pictures.

Oh my goodness! Now I want to buy one even more!! Too bad I don’t have the money… :frowning: This will definitely be my next uni to save up for. Is there a reason why the hub is not green? Also, what is the clearance between the frame and the tire? …it seems really minimal but I presume there is no rubbing/friction.

no rubbing or anything. there is about 1/8 inch of clearance up and down on a new eagle claw and about 1/4 inch on each side

Well, thank you for answering all my questions and I will start saving now. Man, that is one sexy frame! :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks again and awesome design.

The 20" is very pretty.

Have you made a 36" frame? Are there any pictures available?

These frames are very light and stiff. Where is that an advantage for unicycling? Would I notice it on a 36" unicycle?

Well advantage? Anyone who has ever ridin them have been in love. Light weight and strong with a sturdy feel.

we havnt made a 36er frame yet. it would be the same setup just diffferent length legs. im not a 36" rider so i cant say for sure, but i know 36ers are already verry heavy so any weight that can be removed would be sure to help.

check out our website for more information… www.ebunicycles.com. we have just lowered the price a little bit so that should interest you.

do you have pics of the 24 frame

I’d love to get this frame so much!
I have the money at the moment, but there’s other things I need more… :frowning:

Nice job getting this project to fruition! It’s tough work for sure, but the frames look great, hope you get the sales you need to keep going.